Happy Birthday Thalapathy

I'm gonna write all of this down... Cause I know my handwriting isn't the best or the most understandable out there...

But there is something about hand written letters that is so special, now I can't give them to him so I'm gonna upload them here...

Also, look out for mistakes made in haste and ignore them!

So here are a few screenshots cause wattpad wouldn't let me upload them....

This is what is written in the letter

For better understanding...

Okay, so where do I even start? Like most here say I didn't grow up watching your movies, unfortunately! The first memory I have of you is watching nanban on screen.

I don't what spell you cast on me but I liked you instantly, watching thuppaki after that registered your face in my mind as a good upcoming actor, 'upcoming' cause I was naive telugu kid who didn't know other South industries existed. Ignorant, I know!

5 years later, I watched Jilla, I dont what spell this movie had on me, or rather, you had on me, but I grew this sudden interest in you, an interest I've never had in any other celebrity. I binge watched all your movies and every single one made me, love you more and more.

For the first time in my life, I was a fan of someone. I learnt tamil for you and from you. Not just a language, I learnt a lot of life lessons from you.

People who fall in love with someone on screen, often fall out of love when they see them offscreen. In your case, it is the opposite, they fall again for you and this time even deeper. The same happened with me.

Being your fan  made me live the most beautiful phase in my life to the fullest and is the only reason I survived the darkest phase in my life. There was a point in my life where everything I believed in, everything I knew turned upside down. Every relation I had, every emotion I felt left me.  I pushed them away, I felt nothing.

All I remember is living a monotonous life, that felt like a deep watery pit. I needed to feel something to not drown and you were the emotion I chose to feel. You kept me from drowning and you are the reason I swam out of it.

Every single friend I have now is because of you. I either reconnected with them because of you or met them as your fan. I've always felt like an aimless wanderer and you gave me my aim, my passion.

I hope that one day, I will fulfill it and reach you na. This life... This lifetime is yours, will always be. Love you Vijay anna.

P.S... Yes I did quote missnwrites ❤️

You guys I have gone through 'kids like vijay' phase to 'vijay is 🖤' phase to '' vijay doesn't impress me' phase to 'screw every thing else vijay na is 🖤 forever'  phase in the span of of 5 years. Is that normal or healthy? Probably not.... But I guess I am gonna stay in the last phase till I die... Meh!

Love🖤

An actor vijay (a.k.a Thalapathy) fan

❤️❤️

Tags: Not_for_sale_4419 EmpressofTime0911 mszaalima Sanjjana14 missnwrites ArjunTamilwriter Vsgcrocks07 Telugu_girl