Side Episode Part 2: Common Mold Madness

3rd POV

Luz, Willow, and Gus roamed the market place, browsing through stands that held various of objects and trinkets.

Willow picks up a vase with bright (F/c) flowers, "I'm sure (Y/n) would like this."

"That's a good option Willow," Gus says before showing Willow a plush demon dog. "But I think (Y/n) would also like this as well!"

"Those are good presents guys, we can buy one each a present for (Y/n)!" Luz says as she walks up to them.

"What about you Luz? What do you plan on getting (Y/n)" Willow asked the human witch in training.

Luz instantly frowns, "I'm.... Not sure what to get her."

"Don't worry Luz, your her friend, she'll love the gift no matter what you give." Willow says renasuringly.

"Hey Luz!" King calls out, gaining the three witches attention. "Look what I'm getting (Y/n)," King shows the three a weird looking jack-in-the-box. He cranks the knob a few times before a demonic looking clown springs out, cackling hysterically. "Isn't it the most thoughtful gift for (Y/n)?"

The three looked at King with mixed expressions.

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*゚☆゚.*・。゚

"(Y/n)! Kiddo, where are you?!" Eda yells as she runs through the forest. "Come on kid, if you stay out any longer, you could get more sicker." Eda's response was only met with silence, "Owlbert, I need you to help me. I'll look in one direction, you go the other way. If either of us find her, we'll notify each other. Understood?"

Owlbert hoots before taking off into the forest, hooting loudly as he looks around.

After a few minutes of searching, Owlbert lands on a branch to take a break. He warbles sadly before ruffling his feathers.

"Little owl, what is the matter," a voice calls out.

Owlbert hoots in surprise as he turns around to see the Bat Queen. Owlbert hoots, explaining the ordeal.

Bat Queen hums, "second little human has caught a bad case of the mold sickness, and now she's ran away from Owl Lady. We must find little human immediately, if we are too late, the mold will swallow her whole."

Owlbert hoots with a panicked expression, worry for the (H/c) haired human stirred in his conscious.

With (Y/n), she ran along river bank, giggling wildly, and not noticing that a patch of mold and little sprouts of mushrooms was growing from her crown and slowly creeping down to her nape of her neck.

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*゚☆゚.*・。゚

With Luz, King, Willow, and Gus, an hour had passed and Luz was starting to feel inpatient.

Luz groans, "this sucks! We've been walking around for an hour, and I still don't know what to get (Y/n)!"

"Don't worry Luz, I know you'll get (Y/n) something." Willow reasures, "like I said, I'm sure (Y/n) would like whatever you get her."

"I know but, (Y/n) has done a lot for me, especially when we were younger." Luz sat down on a bench, "when we first met, she stood up to some kids that bullied me. She was my first actual friend. She never judged me for my weirdness and my over imaginations. She just smiles, and excepts me for the way I am. She got into a lot of trouble and ended up in the principal's office after defending me. Even after arriving in the Demon Realm, she's still protecting me. I want to repay the kindness she has done for me."