Side Episode Part 2: Cafe Mayhem With The Blight Twins

3rd POV

  "Hey Luz," (Y/n) looks at her friend. "You do realize that the woman that took our orders is the old lady that held Eda and King captive, right?"

  "Really? When did that happen?" Edric asks with a perplexed but fascinated expression.

  "It's a funny story really," Luz chuckles with a wave of her wrist. "It all started when me, Eda, and King switch bodies to see who has the day the hardest."

  "Long story short, Eda in King's body was kidnapped by two old ladies, King in Luz's body hanged out with teenagers, then went wrong, and Luz and I were arrested." (Y/n) says as she lists the events that transpired.

  "Wow, you two are more fun than I thought," Emira gapes.

  "It was just another regular day in the Boiling Isles," Luz says as (Y/n) nods in agreement.

  "Here are your drinks, your food will be out in a few," Roselle smiles as she hands the six friends their drinks.

  (Y/n) felt a twinge of pain in her chest. 'Something's not right,' (Y/n) thought as her gaze fixated on Roselle.

  Roselle notices the stern gaze, "is there something wrong deary?"

  "..... Nothing," (Y/n) says in a monotone voice.

  Roselle smiles, "alright then, I'll be right back with your food." As Roselle turns around, she still felt the gaze of (Y/n), burning a hole through her back before disappearing in the kitchen. "There's something up with that girl," Roselle mutters nervously.

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  In the Owl House, Eda stares out the window in the kitchen. Her eyes knitted together with suspicious concern.

  "You look like as though you ran out of Apple Blood," King says as he munches on a scone that (Y/n) bought from the market. "You know, if you continue to look like that, it might stay that way," King laughs.

  "Oh hush up," Eda sneered at the remark. "I'm just waiting for the two braincells to come back. They should've been back here an hour ago."

  King blinks as he then realizes the absence of the two humans. "I'm sure they're fine. They're just probably out celebrating that they are going into Hexside."

  Eda hums, "that could be true. If they are not home in the next hour, we're going out to find them."

  "Wow, mother owl much?" King mutters.

  "What was that?"

  "Nothing."

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  Back with the six friends, things started to feel heavy with (Y/n). She started to bounce her leg as she looks around the Cafe. 'Something is really not right,' (Y/n) thought as her pendant increased in warmth.

  "(Y/n)? Are you feeling alright?" Willow says with worry.

  "Yeah, just chugged your drink like your life depended on it." Gus frowns.

  "I don't know, I just--when the food gets here, lets take it to go. We can eat it at the park," (Y/n) swallows as her pendant radiated heat. "I have a bad feeling, we should get out when we have the chance."

  "What's the matter? You look like your about to faint," Emira says as (Y/n) breathes wavery.

  (Y/n) shakes her head as beads of sweat trickles down, "no, I'm not okay, we need to lea-"