34.

•°•

•°•

Warmth was between Asterin and Minho's pressed body as they slept holding each other, someone calling out for them woke them up and Newt stood on top of them yelling out for them to get the fuck up, the teenagers lazily turning to look at the open desert then the sight of light flickering caught their eyes and Thomas pointed at it.

"We made it!" He exclaimed, the sudden sight of a flashing lightning lit up the sky like fireworks startled them especially when the thunder was hitting the ground, everyone rushed to grab their bags abs immediately started running feeling the ground shake under their feet as they ran, the thunder getting closer to them as Thomas yelled at them to hurry up.

"THOMAS SHUT UP, WE'RE ALREADY RUNNING! Oh fuck..." she exclaimed covering her ears with her hand at the thunder roaring furiously across the night sky that blinding her completely as they ran for their lives, a thunder hit the ground inches away from her and she suddenly felt a force pushing her Asterin fell to the side rolling in pain and clenching her side.

Her eyes wide as her ears ringed badly, turning around to look for Minho she noticed him inches away lying on the ground with smoke coming out of his body, the girl didn't care about herself but only screamed his name and rushed towards him grabbing his collar and shaking him hoping he would wake up, Thomas and Newt were by her side and immediately picked up the boy and pulled the unconscious boy to the building were Frypan held the door open.

Asterin couldn't hear anything she swore that her ears were bleeding.

As soon as they were inside the building the gladers placed the boy down and Asterin immediately was on top of him screaming on the top of her lungs to wake up, "come on man!" Exclaimed Newt while pointing his flash light in his face, tears were running down Asterin's cheek as she begged for him to get up. "Minho, please I need you to wake up, this can't be happening , no. No. No."

She can't lose him to. No she can't.

Asterin hand clenched his collar as she tried to wake him up and would listen to his heart everytime, she could feel the electricity rushing through her body as soon as she made contact with him, suddenly Minho groaned in pain as she let out a sigh of relief and immediately threw herself on him wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him close to her.

"What happened?" He asked groaning slightly but still wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him, "you got struck by lightning, you dumbass!" She scolded glaring at him before punching his shoulder harshly, Minho on the other hand had his mouth open and a hand on his chest grunting in pain at her punch, "oh stop being dramatic." Newt helped the boy upand wrapped his arm around the boy.

"I mean what can I say, I won't let my girl get struck." He said wrapping his arm around Asterin who huffed in annoyance and let him pull her, "your girl?!" Exclaimed the boys while staring at the two with wide eyes, "this is the second time you said it, are y'all a thing?" Asked Thomas with a smirk as he nudged Minho's shoulder, "well at least we don't stutter whenever we're together not like you Tommy, you can't even talk to Newt without stuttering, right Minho?" She replied with a laugh that instantly warmed Minho's heart at the boy frightened look Thomas shot them.