20.

•°•

•°•

The silence around the room was so loud as Asterin placed her hand on her mouth to keep herself silent, they could hear the sound of a griever walking on top of them as they all backed away at the same time, Minho was afraid. So afraid that his own hand was shaking as he held her close to him.

The sudden sight of the griever's arms grabbing the wood that secured the roof everyone screamed in terror as they backed away, the roof fell and it caught a glader, Newt and Thomas reached over to grab him they his arm trying to pull him out from under the now broken roof, but the griever was quicker and it dragged the boy out who was screaming.

Newt had his arm in front of Thomas as he pulled him backward in fear, he was glad that the second in command was protecting him but he also wanted him to be safe, Thomas hand suddenly flew to the blonde's chest as he also pulled him backward, the group watched as the griever tried to grab one of them, and Chuck wasn't lucky.

Asterin and Thomas were the first to reach out to the boy a second before he was grabbed by the monster, holding his hand tightly she pulled him with all her force, Chuck had tears running down his chubby cheeks as he could feel the metal wrapped around his waist digging into his skin, the others joined by her side and also started pulling him back.

"Don't let go!" Exclaimed the brown haired boy while pulling Chuck who immediately yelled back "NO SHIT!" if he wasn't in a current life and death situation, Asterin would smile proudly at him, everything happened in a rush, Alby was standing beside her and was hitting the griever trying to make it let go of the boy.

It happened to be working and with ine last pull Chuck was beside Asterin hugging her arm in fear, Newt grabbed the young boy and pulled him back towards the group and Asterin stood beside Alby as she thanked him with a soft smile, as he was about to reply back the same griever grabbed him and Asterin once again grabbed the leader trying to pull him back but this time, the monster was stronger.

Asterin and Thomas were strong and them against the griever seemed to be working at first that was until the leader was giving up and started letting go, "Thank you Asterin, for everything. Get them out." The last words were ordering and that was the only thing he had to say before getting killed by the griever.

"No!" They both screamed in unison and ran out of the room ignoring everyone calling out for them behind, both the runners stared at the glade in horror, everything was burning and not even one person was alive, they were over 50 and everyone now was gone, and the only thing that sounded was crickets, not even a murmer of someone.

Silhouette of someone walking suddenly caught her eyes as she could see the pure rage in Gally's face as he stormed towards then like a 5 year old kid, "Gally-" before Thomas could finish his words, a punch was thrown straight into his jaw and Thomas stumbled backwards and fell to the ground, Frypan immediately wrapped his arms around Gally trying to keep him away from the boy who was still on the ground groaning in pain.

"You know what Alby said, he's one of them?!"

"With who?!"

"HE'S ONE OF THEM AND THEY SENT HIM HERE TO DESTROY EVERYTHING AND NOW HE HAS!" exclaimed the boy trying to fight the others to get to him amd punch the living shit out of him, she could see Thomas on the other hand taking the thing that the griever used to sting their victim and stared at it weirdly, "maybe he's right..." he muttered under his breath and turned to look at Teresa who was staring back at him in concern

"I need to remember Teresa..." Teresa, she was right. That was her name and Asterin could feel the rage rushing in her veins as she death glared the girl, that was the girl that betrayed her. Now it wasn't Gally who wanted to punch Thomad but also the black haired girl could feel the sudden urge to barge her way towards Teresa and punch her tell she goes unconscious and if it wasn't Thomas stabbing himself with that thing.

She would've done it.

Rushing by Thomas side who was going unconscious she yelled at him to wake up, pulling out the stinger slowly out of his stomach and from his hold she handed it to Chuck who immediately held it tightly in his hand, Newt was on top of the boy in a second just as soon as he did it. And Teresa was yelling at Chuck to get the other syringe.

Making her way towards Gally she pushed him harshly by his chest watching as he stumbled backwards and fell on his butt, a look of great bitterness swept across her face as she glared down at him, anger curled hot and unstoppable in her guts, like fire that wanted to burn her from the inside out.

A boiling fury swelled inside of her as she grabbed his collar and pulled him back up to his feet yelling straight into his face, "What the fuck is wrong with you?! Who do you think you are for just going around and punch him, as I said before don't you dare ever pull the Alby card ever again nor say his name out of your filthy mouth! ALBY'S LAST WORDS WERE THANK YOU AND HE ORDERED US TO GET OUT OF HERE! And don't you dare ever think that you'll be in his damn position!"

Her voice was harsh, sharp and fearful as she spat the words at his face, her eyes turning black as raw anger shot through her as she could see the fear sparkling in his eyes as his breath hitched feeling her fist clench around his collar choking him slightly, the feeling of her eyes staring dead into his and straight into his soul frightened him.

And Asterin could sense it and could feel Frypan trying to pry the girl off him, letting go of his collar she glared at him one last time before storming away from the group and onto her shared room with Minho. Slamming the door shut she grabbed the pillow and let out a bloody scream that could be heard even if her mouth was muffled by the pillow.

Tears blurred her vision as she slid down the wall letting the tears run down her cheeks and onto the pillow that she hugged tightly, Minho could hear her sniffling and he knocked the door opening it without her permission, she wiped her tear in a hurry and looked away from the door, "go away.." she grumbled in annoyance.

Minho made his way towards the girl before grabbing her hands and pulling her up, Asterin still not meeting his eyes as she could feel his soft beautiful hands hold hers carefully, "hey." He whispered slightly with his other hand cupping her cheek and turning her to face him, his thumb brushed against her cheek as he wiped the tear that rolled down her cheek, "I couldn't save him-" she exclaimed her voice shaking slightly.

Minho pulled the girl towards him and wrapped his arms around her waist and let her sob in his arms, "It's my fault, I should've saved him-" her words made him slightly pull away as he stared down at her teary eyes lovingly, "No. It's not your fault what are you talking about? As far as I know is that Alby will be proud and was so proud of you. You were like his sister and he swore that he'll punch me if I ever hurted you." This caused her to chuckle slightly as she looked as she stared back at him.

"That was hot, you know?" He said feeling her breath hitch once the tip of his fingers brushed against her exposed stomach and to her back, a shiver ran down her back as she could feel his hand caressing her back trying to calm her nerves down, butterflies were all over her stomach and she could feel her cheek reddening.

"What is?"

"The whole grabbing Gally situation." He said looking down to her lips, he leaned down trying to capture her lips between his as soon as possible and he could see Asterin step closer and flutter her eyes shut, her hand sliding from his chest to the back of his neck as she played with his hair from the back driving him crazy, her lips parting as she leaned in closer.

But of course someone has to interrupt.