In the Bathroom

It was a normal day at Aldera Junior Middle School. The birds were singing their tune and the water was still an calming. Students were roaming the halls as usual and 3 specific students were in the bathroom room. 2 hitting on and teasing the youngest one of the group.

"Such a pretty boy with the prettiest lips, but all he does with them is complain." One of the boys said. Let's call him Alex.

"Y'know Bakugou, if you put those pretty lips of yours to a good use, you can make a ton of money." Teased the second. His name will be James.

The last boy, Bakugou, is completely fed up with the teasing. Out of anger, he grits his teeth and managed to say:

"Like what?"

The two boys looked at each other and smirked. They pull out 100,000 yen as they undid their pants. They planned this to give them an excuse to get some fun out of the little one.

"Pleasure us an maybe we'll give you this." James says, teasingly waving the money in his face.

Bakugou hesitates and blushes hard.

"W-we have classes soon! Are you s-sure?"

"Fine. I guess you won't get the money." Alex's sarcastic tone was clear as day.

"W-wait! I'll do it.."  Bakugou whispers. He really needed the money so he could get his own place early. He can't legally work anywhere, so why not.

On his knees, Bakugou stares at the big dicks in front of him in disbelief. He was gonna have to take that? Not waiting anymore, he took one in his mouth and the other in hand. Blowing and handling, switching between the two. After a while, one got bored of Bakugou's upper half. He wanted to get the lower half..

He moves Bakugou's hand off of his dick and walks behind the little. Bakugou couldn't do much about it because of the need of the money. So he spreads him self showing his perfect tight hole. With a couple smacks on the broad ass, he puts his fingers in his mouth for a second and puts them in to the younger's ass.

Bakugou moans with his filled mouth. The other places the younger in a good placement and pulls Bakugou's arms back. Feeling the the long manhood going inside completely breaks Bakugou. Being used in both sides, it takes everything the youngest to not scream even with a mouthful of dick.

Eventually, they finished up with their fun and give Bakugou the money.

"Hey kiddo! How was school?" Marsaru asks.

"You won't believe what I got!"

Pulling the money out of his pocket, Marsaru looks in disbelief.

"How did you get that money?!"

"Tutoring!" He made his excuse before he came home. While walking away, a white spot in his pants can be seen.

WORD COUNT:  475