Strange Addiction

(CW: age difference, size difference, singer Kirishima, edging, genderbent au, pussy spanking)

Bakugou waits patiently in the VIP line, bouncing in joy to meet her favorite singer. It felt a bit weird when someone gave her the pass willingly, but she never complained. Finally, it was her turn to see her.

Kirishima sits on her couch and watches as the nervous blonde walks up to her, fiddling with her glasses a bit.

"Well, aren't you a cute little thing?" She says. Kirishima stands up, looking down at the young girl with a wide smirk.

Bakugou quickly holds out her notebook to the red head. "Please sign this!!" She blushes deeply.

"Hm... Alright, I'll sign it. But maybe I can give you something you'll remember." Kirishima grabs the notebook and throws it on the table.

"Wha-" Bakugou was quickly tossed on the couch and weighed down by the massive woman behind her. She feels a hand snake into her panties and starts rubbing at her sensitive core.

"You'll make an adorable little girlfriend, wouldn't you?" Kirishima chuckles before dipping two fingers between her wet pussy. Katsuki whines softly and buries her face in the cushion.

Kirishima flips her over and strips the blonde of her shorts and panties, licking at her hardened nipples through her hoodie.

"Fuck..." Bakugou whimpers. Kirishima chuckles and bites her neck, pushing three of her well-manicured fingers between the girl's puffy labia.

Bakugou covers her mouth as she moans, her thighs twitching wildly and her clit hardening under the red head's touch.

"Ah, ah, ah~" She quickly yanks her fingers from her sopping wet pussy. "You'll cum when I say you can~"

"But-"

"No buts, princess~"

Bakugou whines and begins to desperately hump the air. She was met with a hard slap to her begging clit, making her back arch.

Three fingers are quickly shoved back into her dripping pussy. Soon, a knock is heard on the door.

"Ms. Kirishima!! You have more fans waiting out here!!" She groans. Kirishima plants a kiss to the blonde's wet entrance and gets up, wiping her hand on her shirt.

"Here." She handed Bakugou's notebook to her, signed with her number on it. Bakugou shakily takes the book and puts her clothes back on.

"Before you go..." Kirishima picks Bakugou up and kisses her lips softly. "For the road, princess~"

Bakugou blushes softly. Kirishima gently smacks the girl on her bottom, quickly sending her off.

Bakugou quickly runs off to her home smiling, knowing that she'll most likely use her fingers to help her cum tonight.

WORD COUNT: 430