Held Captive

(Villian Deku au and pussy Bakugou)

Katsuki walks down the quiet streets, carrying a bag of snacks in one hand and a bag of fruits. He wasn't paying much attention, all he was looking at was the sidewalk. Suddenly, he feels a heavy hit on his head and before he turned around, he was hit again. He was knocked out that time and fell to the ground with a thump quieter than a small object hitting a huge pillow. The last he saw was a pair of black shoes leaning towards him.

Katsuki slowly wakes up to see he can't move. He tries to move his arms. Bound behind his back. His legs? Tied above him with his 'private part' facing whoever was in front of him.

"Looks like your awake." Bakugou recognizes the voice. The figure turned to him and his suspicions were confirmed. Izuku Midoriya. His childhood friend and his bully victim. Izuku walks toward Katsuki, while he tries to squirm around.

"Stop moving. You'll only hurt yourself." Izuku hits the clothed pussy hard, making Katsuki cry out a muffled scream. Izuku laughs at the blonde and hits the pussy again.

"You've always been a cutie. When you're not yelling at everything that moves." Deku rubs his gloved hand against Bakugou's soft skin. Bakugou whimpers and squirms around.

"What is it, princess? Is it this?" Deku runs a hand over the now slightly wet underwear. It throbs under the touch and the underwear gets wetter.

Deku moves the piece of clothes out of the way to reveal the chubby lips and the sorta visible clit. A thumb runs over it and spreads the soft lips apart. Deku bends down to taste between those thick lips, but shoves a vibrator in. Katsuki, who was waiting for the tongue's rough feeling, screams out again. Tears threatened to spill.

"Awww~ Don't cry princess~ It'll feel good soon," Deku mutters loud enough for the blonde to hear. "It'll be the only thing you'll feel." He kisses his thighs and places one of his hands on his stomach. Katsuki starts to shake slightly, as he was nearing an orgasm.

"Y'know, I always loved when bullied me. Your pretty face always compelled me to fight back." Katsuki tried to move his legs to close his leg, but Izuku kisses his clit lightly while he holds his legs tightly in place.

"Come on, pretty boy. I know you can take it." Izuku undoes his pants and starts to lightly strokes himself.  Katsuki looks at the villain with a sense of want. Izuku smirks into his pale thigh.

"You're so desperate. How cute.~" He slowly takes the vibrator out, just to make him suffer more. When it was fully out, Izuku spreads the soft lips to see the tight hole. He sticks his fingers in his mouth for a second, then shoves them inside him. Katsuki squirms and starts to cry again.

"Come on, beautiful. You can do it." Izuku adds another finger inside, and then another, then another. When he takes his fingers out, he moves up so his long dick was rested in between his lips and pushed up against his clit.

"Is this what you want, baby?" Katsuki looks away and Izuku pulls his face back up to him. He thrusts himself inside the still-tight hole while he kisses Katsuki's cheek.

He starts off being easy and gentle, but slowly starts to quicken his pace. Katsuki only realizes this when Izuku is hammering his pussy deeply. Izuku starts to pant looking at the blonde caged under his body, tearing up, whining, and squirming.

"That's my good boy. So beautiful.~" Izuku pinches Katsuki's nipples and kisses his forehead. He then pinches Katsuki's clit, and Katsuki shakes his head hard. Izuku grabs his cheeks and makes him look up at him.

"Pretty boy." Izuku kisses him and cums deep inside him. Katsuki's stomach slightly starts to bulge from cum. A loud noise is heard from outside.

"Looks like the pros are here." Izuku unties him and reties him in a position that makes Katsuki look more vulnerable for saving. He walks off and Katsuki was left alone.

A few minutes later, Pro heroes burst into the room and rescue the blonde and take him back to the dorms. The younger heroes crowd him and asking him questions left and right. He tries to answer all the questions, but his mind focused on the green-haired male and the recent liquids flowing in his stomach.

WORD COUNT: 753