How Cute

(CW: Inverted au, sex innocent Katsuki, nice Katsuki, rude Izuku, big dildos, voyeurism)

Katauki sits in his seat quietly while writing in his notebook, simply waiting for the bell to ring so he can rest in his dorm. But he can't, he has a project to finish, and he probably wasn't gonna get a lot of help from his partner.

Izuku Midoriya.

Katsuki feels his eyes burning through his head and right to his brain. He looks up to see him looking down at his desk.

The bell rings, and everyone starts to leave the class. Despite the 'rough housing' from the other students, he managed to make his way to his house safely. He places his things down and goes back to the kitchen to get some water.

"Good afternoon, Katsuki."

"Good afternoon, Mother." Mitsuki kisses his head and rubs his hair. "How was work?"

"It was good. How was school?" Katsuki shrugs.

"Just a normal day. Pretty loud, though." Mitsuki chuckles lightly. "I gotta go change to get to Izuku's house in a little bit."

"Ohh! When you go, give this to Inko. And tell Izuku I said hi." Katsuki nods and goes back upstairs and changes.

Just a simple black hoodie with roses on it, some short sports shorts, some light blue thigh-high socks, and his favorite black Mary Janes. He grabs his backpack and leaves.

"Bye, mom!"

"Bye, Katsuki! Be safe."

He knocks on the door lightly, the door to his 'friends' house. After a few seconds, he knocks again.

"I'm comin'. I'm comin'." He hears a female voice say. Soon, the door opens to reveal a tall and beautiful young woman.

"Katsuki! Hi! How are you?" She hugs him softly, and Katsuki hugs back.

"I've been good, auntie! What about you?"

"I'm doin' well." She moves out the way and lets Katsuki in. "How is Mitsuki?"

"She's been good. Been working a lot, but she's alright. She wanted me to give you this, actually!" He hands her a basket of cookies.

"Awww~ She so sweet! But I gotta go run some errands for a moment. Can I trust you and Izuku not to make a fuss up there?"

"'Course you can , auntie! I'll call you if anything happens."

"Thank you, Katsuki!" He goes upstairs and knocks on the door.

"Come in." He opens the door and spots his pink haired friend sitting on the bed looking at his phone.

"Hey, Iku-kun!" Izuku looks up for a split second and looks back down at his phone.

Katsuki closes the door softly and sits on the floor with his legs underneath him. He takes his computer out and starts to work, stealing glances every once in a while.

"This would be a lot easier if you would help me, at least a little bit." Katsuki's finally says.

"Well looks like you're gonna have to struggle more, 'cause I'm not doing shit."

"There's no need for all of that, now!" Katsuki days with a small pout.

"Well, fine, take a break for now. I got something for you anyways." Katsuki looks up in confusion. "Close your eyes."

"Okay..." Katsuki closes his eyes and places his hands onto them. He feels Izuku presence behind him and taking his hands to put them over Katsukis.

"You can open them now." Katsuki opens his eyes to see 3 silicone objects in front of him.

One, a black one, was very long. Like very long. Like from his ankle to his knee long. Not only that, but it was also slightly thin.

The middle one, a flesh colour, was a little shorter but still very long. It was also thicker than the other.

The third one, a gray one, was not much shorter than the second, but it was incredibly thick. And it had a small 'knot' at the base of it.

"Pick which one you want~." Izuku mumbled into Katsuki's ear, which made him shiver.

"W-why?" Katsuki stutters.

"I don't want to have to pick for you. I'll show why in a second." Katsuki leans forward and picks the gray one. "Good boy. Now, I'll show how to use it, okay?" Katsuki nods. "Good."

He slips his hands down Katsuki's shorts and slowly starts to pull them down aswell as the underwear. He places Kacchan in front of him and sticks the silicone onto the floor. Izuku then grabs a small bottle of liquid and pours it all over the silicone and then his hands.

"Now Katsuki, I'm gonna need you to stay still for this, okay?" Katsuki nods, and Izuku's index finger makes its way straight to Katsuki's rim.

He slowly rubs his finger against the entrance until he fully pushes the finger in, making Katsuki wince.

"Let me know if anything hurts, okay?" Not that he'll listen anyway. He drags his finger in and out of Katsuki, eventually adding another finger inside.

Suddenly, Katsuki presses his knees together and shakes lightly. He then grabs Izuku's hand and holds it still for a second. When Izuku rubs against that spot again, Katsuki's toes curl and he shakes more violently. He takes his fingers out and sits up.

"W-why did yo-you stop?" Katsuki asks while panting.

"Dont wanna take away from the main event, do we?" Izuku grabs the boy's ankles and lightly drags him closer to the wet silicone, rubbing his smaller dick against it.

Izuku lifts him up enough for the tip to be nested right on his rim. He lets Katsuki go quickly, making take it all in with one swift motion. Katsuki screams out, letting ropes of white emerge from is dick.

"How cute~." He picks him up a little and puts him back down slowly. He continues to do it until Katsuki starts to so it on his own.

Katsuki covers his mouth to muffle the loud moans rolling off his lips. Izuku takes his hands off his mouth.

"Don't cover your sounds, cutie. I want to hear you loud and clear." Katsuki arches his back and starts to moan loudly.

"Ri-right there~. Right there~!!" Katsuki's moans get higher in pitch as his slowly reaches his second orgasm. Izuku rubs the tent in his pants as Katsuki fucks himself. He takes it out and starts to rub it quickly, matching up with Katsuki.

"So beautiful, aren't you baby? Such a pretty boy you are~." Katsuki's back arches even harder at the praise.

He quickly reaches the orgasm he so desperately wanted, letting those white ropes get all over the floor beneath him.

"Open your mouth, baby." Katsuki does as told and Izuku comes in his mouth, with some droplets running of his lips.

Katsuki closes his eyes and lays his head on Izuku's chest, letting everything leave his mind.

"You can go to sleep, baby. I'll clean you up."

"Thank you." Katsuki babbles quietly. He finally gives into his comfort and falls asleep. Izuku makes sure to clean up before laying the boy in his bed.

WORD COUNT: 1169