Drunk and Dazed

(CW: Shinbaku x Aibaku, doubl penetration, drugged, maybe a bit of abuse of power, thank you Allmightdeku1992 for the suggestion)

Bakugou sits in a chair, his red eyes glowing purple as his dazed face stares at the two men above him. It took hours for Aizawa and Shinsou to get the blond to calm down, this was their last decision.

"Now, what do we do with him?" Aizawa looks to Shinsou.

"He won't wake up for a few hours. That's more than enough time to teach him a lesson." Shinsou chuckles out, moving to the dazed blond and pinching his cheek.

"You're a chaotic little shit." Aizawa smirks. "We'll have to hurry, y'know? He'll kick your ass if he wakes up before we're done."

"Why mine?"

"Because I can send him to detention if I wanted."

Shinsou rolled his eyes, slinging the blond over his shoulder. "You're insufferable."

"I'm aware." The two walk to the bedroom, Bakugou mindless rested on Shinsou's shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Shinsou lays on the bed with Aizawa on top of him, Bakugou sandwiched between the two.

"He's kinda cute, actually." Aizawa chuckles, kissing the male's drowsy face before kissing his lips.

"You say that like he's a pet." Shinsou takes off his pants, pouring cold lube all over the boy's tiny pink asshole, making him jump.

"Oh, hush." Aizawa rolls his eyes, sitting a pair of headphones on the blonde's ears before biting his neck.

As the music begins to play in his ears, the two occupy themselves with his body, kissing and biting it all over. Until Aizawa gently slides his cock into him, his hand gripping his waist.

"Hey, why do you get to go first?!" Shinsou growls out, immediately shoving his cock in next to him. Bakugou's soft whimpers fall on deaf ears as the two continue to thrust and bicker.

"Because I'm older." Aizawa smirks.

"But I'm the one who got him to calm down."

"You wouldn't have done it if I didn't tell you to."

The two continue to argue, their thrusts becoming rougher to the blond. The music in his ears causes Bakugou's mind to go into overdrive, making him fall back and close his eyes and fall asleep.

"Look at that. He fell asleep from your weak ass thrusting." Shinsou smirks.

"At least I'm not the one who came quick. I may be weaker, but I have better stamina." Aizawa growls deeply, pounding the blond the reckless abandon.

Shinsou rolls his eyes, pulling out of his tight asshole with Aizawa following a while after. They all turn on their sides, covering the sleeping blond with the blanket.

"Little shit."

"Old man."

The two huff before drifting to sleep as well, cuddling the blond between them.

The next day, Bakugou sat in his room, a pillow under his ass and a scowl on his face.

(This is more Shinsou and Aizawa fighting)

WORD COUNT: 488