Be Quick

( CW: Blood Riot/ Villian Kirishima, Villian Bakugou, size difference, somnophilia, knife kink, slight blood kink, mention of other Villian students)

"Ahh... I'm beat..." Toga says as she throws herself on the couch, stretching out onto the cushions.

"Move your fat ass out of the way!" Dabi pushes her off.

"HEY!!" Toga and Dabi start to fight, to which Blood Riot rolls his eyes. He walks into the kitchen where Izuku is downing a bottle of alcohol.

"What'cha lookin' for?" He asks.

"Nothing." Blood Riot replies, sneaking a knife behind his back. He quickly leaves and enters Katsuki's room.

On the bed, the blond rests on the bed, snoring softly into his pillows. Kirishima gets in bed behind him, rubbing his hips gently.

"Princess~" He takes the knife and cuts through his clothes, taking them off of the heavy sleeper.

He then takes the knife and makes a cross on his chest, a 'BR' on his cheek and back, 'princess' on his abdomen, and two hearts under his nipples.

Blood Riot smirks and licks the cuts clean, his hands snaking to the blond's aching member. He begins to pump Katsuki's cock in his hands, his other hand reaching to his asshole.

He begins to push past the tight muscle, making the blond stir and moan. Once fully inside, he thrusts his two fingers in him relentlessly.

"That's it... I know you're awake, princess~" He delivers a harsh slap to his plump ass, jolting the blond to open his eyes.

"I know that!!" Katsuki huffs, pulling his boyfriend into a kiss ass he feels Kirishima's fingers leave his body.

Soon, he is filled by a thick, long cock,  whining out loudly. His eyes roll back and he grips one of the faded red locks, pulling back to reveal his boyfriend's hickey-covered neck.

"Faster... Please..." He whispers, and Kirishima happily obliges, spreading his legs wider as he quickens his paste. Soon, the blond moans loudly as he cums onto the sheets.

"Sensitive, aren't you?" Kirishima chuckles as he pounds his ass harder. Quick after his lover, Kirishima let's it a grunt and cums.

"Oh, hush..." The blond replies, knowing that the next time they get in a fight, the fruits of this night will be written all over his body.

WORD COUNT: 381