Dirty Lies

(CW: Villian Kirishima/ Blood Riot, belly bulge, overestimation, size difference, cum bulge, nearly getting caught kink??)

Katsuki sits in his room, painting his long nails in black paint as the villian sits next to him.

"What?" He asks the redhead. Blood Riot shrugs, laying his head on the blonde's lap.

"Jus' lookin'." Katsuki rolls his eyes. Kirishima then puts his hand on Katsuki's stomach, rubbing it roughly. "You have quite the skin."

"Hush. You know why. What are you doing anyway?"

"Feeling around. Jus' makin' sure you have enough room in there for me."

"You know I always do." Katsuki rolls his eyes before letting out a gasp, feeling the tall man hoist his body over his shoulders. He was then thrown on the bed and quickly stripped.

"Let's see then." Without warning, Kirishima thrusts into his body ruthlessly, ignoring the insults and complaints from the blonde.

"At least some warning, damn!" Katsuki groans and turns over, burying his face in the pillows and arching his back as the villian pounds him down.

His thrusts were becoming ruthless until the door knocks, making the two freeze.

"Pull out. Let me go see what it is for me to be bothered at 1 in the morning." Katsuki reluctantly told it of bed and to the door, peaking his head out the door.

"What is it?" Katsuki grunts. The person begins to ramble, and Katsuki listens mindlessly. That is until he feels a thrust in his ass.

He turns back and glares at Kirishima, who just smirks and presses on his bulging belly. The blonde moans, and the person stops talking for a second.

"Are you okay?" Katsuki nods, covering his mouth as he eggs the person to keep talking. Soon, the person leaves, and Katsuki hits Blood Riot on one of his bulky muscles.

"Idiot!! You would've got me caught!!"

"Not my fault your stomach is so sensitive."

"You were the one who was- Ahh!~" Katsuki was cut off by another push on his bulge. He squeezes his thighs together as his cum runs down his legs, his black nails gripping the arms that were holding him firm to his boyfriend.

"Heh~ Cute kitty~" Kirishima throws him back on the bed and thrusts into him with reckless abandon, making Katsuki's freshly painted nails scratch his back as his eyes roll back and his mouth drool.

Soon, Katsuki's belly begins to overflow with cum as Blood Riot releases into his skinnier body. He falls back as his big boyfriend picks him up and takes him to the bathroom.

"You alright? You're limping." Sero asks Katsuki the next day.

"Fuck off. I'm fine."

"Alright..."

Katsuki rolls his eyes but can't help but think of his villainous knight in shining armor who was coming soon to take him away to have more fun.

WORD COUNT: 472