How About Here?

Thank you for the idea thattranschild

Whenever the blonde and the green-haired male, they can't keep each other's hands off of the other's body. No matter what, the omega always walks away from his alpha bruised, bitten, and limping. He does do a good job at hiding it though.

"Okay. This has gone on for too long." Mina stands up, smacking her fist into her hand. The group (without Bakugou cause he's in the bathroom) looks up at her with confusion in their eyes.

"We're going to make Bakubae confess to Deku whether or not he wants to," Denki smirks at the pink beta and the beta smirks back at the blonde beta.

"And how exactly are we going to do that?" Kirishima asks. He tilts his head slightly and Mina pats the red's shoulder.

"We make them stay in a room for 24 hours." Mina smiles and goes to find the leader of the group.

Katsuki is walking down the hall, not paying attention to anything. Till he was pushed into a room on his side and locked in.

"Oi oi oi! Let me out." Katsuki bangs on the door. He looks over to the green alpha standing over him, looking down with a sinister smirk.

"H-hello, a-alpha." Katsuki feels like he was poisoned by the other's scent. He crawls a bit closer to the green and lifts his head. 

"Hello, omega." Deku picks him up and throws him on the bed. The harsh impact makes Katsuki recoil slightly but immediately spreads himself. He didn't know why he was pushed in here, but he didn't care, not in the slightest.

He sticks his tongue out and the green shoves his dick all down his throat, watching the blonde's beautiful lips wrap around the thick base. Katsuki looks up and starts bobbing his head. Licking, sucking, and kissing was enough to make Deku want to rail his harder and harder each time.

"Look at you, puppy. Such a messy boy you are. Take it all, okay?" Deku cums down the blonde's throat and picks him back up and places him on his stomach with his ass in the air. He puts his fingers in Katsuki's mouth and takes the out when he has them where he wants them.

He places them on the entrance of the boy's pink hole and waits for his approval. Katsuki nods and feels a long finger enter him, immediately pressing on a spot that made his legs come together.

"Please~," Katsuki begs. Izuku smiles and hits his soft ass, making his omega moan. Katsuki whines and grabs the pillow under him. "Please, please, please~!"

"Alright then, cutie~." Deku positions himself on top of the blonde's smaller body and enters his body. As he does, he bites Katsuki's neck while he bites the pillow. The soft slaps of the omega's thighs fill the room, but quickly get louder and faster. Katsuki rolls his eyes back and whimpers.

"What a good boy you are! Such a beautiful puppy." Deku's sweet words make Katsuki cum right on the bed.

"Awww~ You came from my words?~" Deku quickens his pace and hits Katsuki's ass again. Then, he pinches the omega's pink nipples.

"Mmmmm~ I'm close baby~." Izuku says. He quickens even more and pulls the blonde's hair. He cums deep inside Katsuki's ass while Katsuki screams into the pillow.

"Seems like it worked," Jirou says while she pulls her earphone out of the door.

WORD COUNT: 581