The Prostitute's Friend

Inspired by thattranschild

Bakugou has been a prostitute for however long he can remember. He's favored by everyone and he often gets by with payments the people give him. He dropped all of his hopes to be a pro-hero as they might interfere with each other. One day, he finds a tall green-headed male standing at his door.

"Hello! I'm new to this-" the male stops mid-sentence and looks at the blonde below him. "K-kacchan?!!"

Bakugou didn't expect him to know who he was, or remember him.

"Hey, nerd. Long time no see huh?" Bakugou was tackled with a big warm hug. After a few seconds, Bakugou taps Deku's shoulder and he was put down. He lets the green-haired boy into his house and they both sit on the couch.

"You've grown a lot since we last saw each other. And you look really strong.~" Bakugou places a hand on Deku's chest and runs circles around it with his black nails.

"Hero training has been cruel lately." Deku lets Bakugou's hands trace up to his jaw. Katsuki places his knee on Deku's and nudges closer.

"So you got into UA huh? I'm quite impressed, Izu-san." The nickname made Deku blush.

"Kacchan, are you okay? You're acting weird." Deku says as Katsuki put his other hand on his lower chest.

"I'm fine, Iku-san." God the things that nickname does to Izuku. Deku feels his pants tighten every time Katsuki gets closer to him.

"I might be willing to let you have it for free.~" Bakugou whispers into Deku's ear, which sent him over the edge. Izuku was now fully hard and Katsuki noticed.

"Looks like you like that deal.~" Bakugou lowers his hand to touch the tent in Deku's pants.

"N-no... Don't touch t-there.~" Izuku moans but the other doesn't listen. He continues to play around with it until he took it out of the clothing. It was very big. Like, it was the size and length of his arms.

"Hmmm~ You've grown a lot down here as well.~" Katsuki shifts himself in between Deku's legs. A quick lick from the heavy balls up to the tip sent Izuku. Katsuki continues to toy around, placing kisses and licks all around it until Deku couldn't take it anymore. He slams Katsuki's head down, making him take the full length.

"What a cute face you make.~" Izuku says as he bobs Bakugou's head up and down. He eventually lets go so Katsuki can do the rest of the work. After a while, Izuku cums into the heat of the blonde's mouth.

"I wanna ride it!!~ Please?~" Deku smirks and lines him up against his exposed hole. The tip enters, and Katsuki is already whimpering. A little more goes in, a little more goes in, and the rest goes in. Each time Bakugou screamed, he put more in.

"So~...... Big.~" Katsuki pants out. He takes it all back out and quickly shoves it back inside. Katsuki quickens his pace Each time he slams back down. Deku holds onto his hips and bites his neck.

"Yes!!!!~ Yes, Fuck right there!!!!!!~" The green-haired boy basic abuses that spot and Katsuki yells out.

"CUMMINGG!!!!!~" He rolls his eyes back, tongue stuck out, and digs his nails into Izuku's shoulders. The white liquid splatters onto his chest and he pants hard. Izuku follows soon after.

That night, Bakugou gained a new customer.

WORD COUNT: 577