Mommy and Daddy

(CW: Mpreg, punishment, pregnant Bakugou, Bakupussy)

Tick

Tock

Tick

"Cmon.... Quickly...." Bakugou begged the clock. He looks down at his belly and runs a hand over it, his eyes darting between the class and the clock. Soon, the bell rang, and he darted out of the classroom, ignoring his classmates' curious looks.

"Why is he always so quick to leave?" Asks Mina.

"Dunno, but it must be important." Kirishima responds.

"Knowing him, it must be something he's ready to beat the shit out of." Denki chuckles at himself.

Katsuki enters his home to see his step-father on the couch, holding a belt in his hands. The man had black hair with slight gray stands, his mustache always brushed and always dressed nicely.

"You're late." He stands up, inching to the pregnant male with a malicious smirk. "Let me see your growth."

Katsuki quickly threw his things down and took off his clothes, looking back at him with fear in his eyes. He had small AA cups and a round, 4-month pregnant belly resting on his abdomen.

"The twins grow quickly, huh? C'mere." He grabs Katsuki's arm and sits him in his lap. His hands dart to the puffy labia between his legs and spread them open.

"So swollen... Look at you. Such a good pet." The man dips a finger into the wet heart, causing the blonde to moan.

"P-Please... I-I-" His begging was cut off by the man yanking the vibrator out of his pussy, causing the man to chuckle.

Their lips connect together, one of the man's hands fingering him and the other rubbing his belly. Soon, Katsuki lets out a loud scream as liquid squirts from him. He lays back on the couch as the man positions himself between his legs.

"So, what should we name them?" He thrusts his hips forward, burying himself between the blonde's chubby lips. "I was thinking maybe Carmilla and Cameron."

Katsuki nods, his head spinning as his step-father's thrusts become rougher. "I-I was t-thinking... El-Elliot and E-Elise..."

"Those are good names." He slaps a hand over his mouth, smirking evilly and leaning down to whisper in his ear. "But you don't get that decision, do you?"

Katsuki's eyes roll back as he grips the man's wrist, feeling himself climax again. The man follows soon after and picks Katsuki up into his arms, kissing his forehead and cheeks.

"Good boy. My precious little breeding toy." The man goes upstairs and lays him in the bed, rubbing his belly and cuddling him as Katsuki drifts to sleep.

Months later...

Katsuki lays in his bed, holding his newborn children, Carmilla and Cameron, in his hands. His step-father is away at work.

Suddenly, the door knocks and Katsuki groans angrily, setting the babies in their cribs and answering the door. On the other side, his classmate, Izuku, stood their with a basket in his hands.

"Congrats on the birth, Kacchan!"

"How'd you know i was pregnant?"

"I just do. Who is the babies father?"

"Well.... I-It's complicated...."

WORD COUNT: 516