Introduction

Hey Unicorn Stars
Now, I know I said that I will no longer be writing School of Rock Fanfictions but I love this idea of Lawrence and Summer beginning twins from @FremmerZamika11 and a book called "Siblings?!". I got inspiration and I love the idea so here it is... 

Summer's life was filled with perfection. Happy parents, her boyfriend who is a star football player, and friends with the best fashion sense. The one thing she loves but doesn't say anything about is her twin brother, Lawrence Dooley who lives in Austin while she lives in California.

Summer's mom and Lawrence's dad used to date in high school and she got pregnant. Things didn't work out so the parents agreed to keep one of the twins as long as they can still see each other. Summer's mom moved to California for a new job when Summer was 10 years old. Summer and Lawrence split but every birthday or when they feel sad, they would call each other.

But then, Summer's friends started to spread rumors about her that isn't true, her boyfriend cheated on her with her BFF and her mom's work was losing money. Her mom insisted that Summer stays with Lawrence until Summer either graduate or when the company is back on track.

The story begins...

Summer's POV
I just landed in Austin Texas to live with my twin brother; Lawrence Dooley. I am very excited because we haven't seen each other in person for like 6 years. I came inside the airport and saw Lawrence and his parents. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Hi, Summer/Lawrence". We said at the same time. I hugged his/my dad and his step-mom who is very nice and sweet.

We headed to the car and drove to the house. I mostly stared out the window looking at the city.

"So how do you like Austin so far?" Lawrence's dad; Luke asked me.

"It's nice I guess but I'm not sure". I said kinda shy.

"Well, don't worry Summer, you'll love it here in Austin". Lawrence's step-mom; Julie said.

"And you get to meet my friends". Lawrence said.

I didn't say anything but I did shrug my shoulders.

We arrived at the house. I got out of the car and just looked at the house...

The Dooley's house^^^

I took a deep breath before Julie took me inside while Lawrence and Luke/dad got my stuff. I headed inside and Julie showed me where everything is including my new room. It was empty because they wanted me to decorate it myself so that's what I did.

Summer's room^^^

Summer's room^^^

I love it and I think it's much better than my old room in California. I was sitting on my bed looking around my room when Lawrence came in with my suitcases and backpack. He looks tired.

"You look tired Lawrence". I told him trying to hold my laugh. He mumble something but said it was nothing.

"So listen, you're going to be attending my school and we started tomorrow".

"OK".

"So how did you tell your friends and boyfriend about you moving?" Lawrence said and my smile just dropped.

"My friends aren't my friends anymore and my ex-boyfriend cheated on me with my ex-best friend". I replied very sadly. Lawrence sat next to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry I asked".

"It's fine. You needed to know".

"OK and don't worry, you'll find someone much better than that loser". Lawrence encouraged.

I nodded my head and we heard Julie call for dinner. I didn't say much during dinner and when I finished, I just went to my room and didn't come out.

I looked out the window, looking at the night sky. Maybe Lawrence is right...

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓...