Sleepover

Summer's POV
It's Friday, the weekend is coming. So the first two weeks of school wasn't so bad. Tomika and I became BFFs, Zack became my brother from another mother and Lawrence is the same. Freddy also became my best friend and I have a tiny crush... oh who am I kidding, I have a huge crush on him. He's sweet, funny, talented and so dreamy but I don't think he'll like me back.

I was in the cafeteria doing my homework when...

"Hey Summer". I looked up and saw Tomika.

"Hey". I said as she sat down next to me.

"So listen, the band is having a sleepover at Freddy's house tonight, do you want to come?" Tomika asked me.

"Of Course, I love sleepovers but then why didn't Freddy ask me if he wanted me to come?" I replied. If it's Freddy's sleepover then why didn't he ask?

"Well... I actually don't know. He just came up to me and ask if I could you for him. Weird". Tomika said. I nodded my head but was still confused.

Skip time till the sleepover...

Lawrence and I were in the car. We were heading to Freddy's house. I was very excited about this.

We came to the house and Freddy's house is so cute.

Freddy's house^^

Freddy's house^^

Freddy's room^^^

Freddy's room^^^

We came inside and saw Tomika and Zack in the living room setting up what looks like a video game.

"Hey Lawrence, Hey Summer. I got the new Call of Duty level". Tomika said. She's a tomboy so she likes video games.

"Awesome". Lawrence said as he took his sleeping bag to the living room. I just follow him.

"Great but I kinda don't like video games. Not because I don't think it's cool but I'm not interested." I told them.

"It's alright". Zack said.

"So I'm gonna go to the bathroom... which is?" I asked

"Upstairs". Tomika said taking my sleeping bag. Is she mad that I don't like video games or something because she didn't give directions?

I just went upstairs and went to the first door I saw. Bad idea... I saw Freddy putting on a t-shirt. He has a nice six-pack and muscl... No Summer.

"Sorry, I was looking for the bathroom". I said closing my eyes and turning around. I knew I have turned into a tomato.

"Oh, ummm... it's fine. You can turn around now, I have my shirt on". Freddy replied.

I turned and I saw that Freddy was blushing too. Well, this was awkward.

"So the bathroom?" I asked awkwardly.

"You can use my bathroom". Freddy said pointing to an en suite bathroom.

I thanked him and headed inside. After I finished, Freddy was no longer in the room so I headed downstairs and saw everyone playing video games. Tomika saw me and paused the game.

"Hey Sum, you wanna play?" She asked.

"Ummm... I don't know". I said nervously.

"Come. We'll teach you." Freddy said. I sat next to him and Tomika was also next to me. Freddy gave me a controller and showed me what to do. I kinda got it but not really. We played for an hour before I decided to watch a movie, I was getting a lot of things wrong in the game.

Tomika picked a horror movie, but I don't like horror movies and I get bad nightmares from it. Very like 20 minutes of the movie, I got very scared.

"Summer, do you want watch a different movie, you know since you're scared?" Freddy asked me.

"Umm... no it's fine, you guys are enjoying it". I said. They continue watching the movie, I was just on my phone. I feel an arm wrapped around me. It was Freddy, so I placed my head on his shoulder and just continued on my phone. After the movie, we decided to watch SpongeBob while eating pizza.

After that, we decided to go to sleep but honestly, I couldn't. I kept having nightmares from the movie.

I was sitting on the couch crying quietly until...

"Summer? Why are you crying?" I saw Freddy coming up to me and sitting next to me.

"I having nightmares from the movie and it's very scary". I said.

Freddy pulls me into a hug, I snuggled into his embrace and placed my head on his chest. I feel... safe. I never felt this before with my boyfriend from California. I could feel my eyes shut, a kiss touched my head as I drifted off to sleep.

Awwwww... so cute. By the way, if I write somethings that is nonsense and makes no sense please let me know, it means that I'm stressed out about something and I don't know why but I'm feeling better now. Don't forget to check out my other stories and I'll see you in the next chapter... bye guys