Advice

Summer's POV
It's been a week since I kissed Freddy, Lawrence wasn't happy about it. When Freddy tries to talk to me, Lawrence always butts in. Lawrence kept sitting between me and Freddy at lunch, he didn't do this before I kissed Freddy and I can't even talk to him if Lawrence had the boys over. Like right now, Freddy, Zack, and Lawrence were playing video games and I need to talk to Freddy but Lawrence is forbidding it. So annoying.

I was laying on my bed, just thinking about my problem when someone knocked on my door...

"Come in," I yelled. The door opened and it was Freddy.

"Hey. We were watching a movie and Lawrence is texting Esme and Zack is talking to Tomika." Freddy told me.

"Oh. That explains why she told me not to call her." I said.

"Yeah, Zack and Tomika both like each other but I promise both of them I won't tell," Freddy said as he sits next to me.

"Are you OK, because you seem... grumpy lately?"

"I'm just mad at Lawrence. He's been... overprotective and it's annoying." I said.

"I hear you. Before I came here, Lawrence told me that if I try to talk to you then he broom whacks me." Freddy said making me laugh.

"So... can we talk about the... you know what." I asked. I see that Freddy got nervous.

"I don't know," Freddy said.

It got silence between us for a little bit. Freddy ended up going back to Lawrence's room to finish their video games. I decided to call for help and since Tomika is busy, I decided to call my mom.

"Hello." I heard my mom's voice.

"Hi, mom," I said.

"Hi sweetheart, how is Austin?" My mom asks.

"Amazing. I love it here. Don't make me come back to California, please. Anyways, I need some advice about a boy." I said.

"Sure, what's up?" My mom asked.

"So I have a crush on Lawrence's friend, his name is Freddy and we kissed and now Lawrence is overprotective and I don't know what to do?" I told her.

"Interesting. Honey, I think the best thing you have to do is tell Freddy how you feel." My mom said.

"But I can't go near Freddy without Lawrence listening to our conversations. Plus, I need to tell Freddy how I feel without upsetting Lawrence at the same time. So what do I do?"

"I'm afraid that you'll have to do what is best for you. You have to tell Freddy how you feel." My mom asked.

"But what if I do and hurt Lawrence's feelings? Would he even be OK with the fact that I'm in love with his best friend?" I ask.

"I think when Lawrence understands then he'll be fine with it. Do you remember when you first told him about you know?" My mom said.

"I remember. Lawrence wanted to come to California to talk to him. But still, do you think that I'll do the right thing by telling Freddy that I like him?"

"I believe so. Summer, I have to go now. I'll talk to you soon. Bye, love."

"Love you to Mom," I said.

I hang up the phone and lay on my bed thinking about what my mom said. Freddy and I became so close and it was amazing. I felt safe, happy, and myself.

The Next Day...

I was walking in the park thinking about everything. I decided that I have to tell Freddy how I feel.

Freddy's POV
After playing with Lawrence and Zack, I went home and thought about Summer. She is so amazing, beautiful, and very talented. I know I shouldn't, especially about dating your friend's siblings but I can't help it. I decided to tell Summer how I feel.

Hey Unicorn Stars...
So it looks like Freddy and Summer are going to tell each how they feel but will Lawrence and the rest of the band be fine with it?

I want to apologize for the hold-up, again I was busy with exams. I didn't want to get too distracted. In my last exam, I failed the term. I had to cut myself off my phone. But I'm back and I hope you enjoy it.

Bye