Bonding and New enemies

Earlier that day...

Freddy's POV
I came to school with Tomika talking about the newest skateboard and of course, made fun of my not so much romance I had in the past few months. Don't ask. I was talking to the gang when we heard...

"Hey, Lawrence". I looked and saw a beautiful girl with sunshine blonde hair and gorgeous ocean blue eyes. She said that Lawrence should not call her little sis because they're twins... wait that's Lawrence's twin sister?

She introduced her and I asked Lawrence why he never mentioned her before because she's cute... wait what?

When we set up for band practice, I was talking to her until Lawrence interrupted us and gave me the stick eye.

When it was lunchtime, I came to the cafeteria to wait for the others when I noticed that Summer was sitting by our table by herself...

"Hey Summer. Why are you sitting here by yourself?" I ask as I sat next to her.

"Oh hey, I was just waiting for you guys". Summer said and I nodded. "So what is this school like, besides the whole School of Rock thing?"

"Well, School of Rock is the only thing that made coming to school fun. I used to skip classes or school". I said rubbing my neck from a little bit of embarrassment.

"Oh, so a little bit of a bad boy I see". Summer said smirking.

"I guess you're not into that".

"Well, if they have a good heart, I'll be fine with it". Summer stated with a smile

"In that case, you're happy to know that I have no cold heart of stone". I joked making her laugh. She has the cutest laugh I've ever heard.

"What is going on here?" I heard Lawrence ask as he came with Zack and Tomika.

"We're just talking, Lawrence. No need to be mad". Summer said.

"Yeah man, I mean you don't have to be an overprotective brother". Zack said.

"Zack makes a good point because you gave Freddy the stick eye during band practice. Now can we sit and eat. I'm hungry". Tomika said but she's always hungry. They sat down, Zack sat next to me and Tomika sat next to Summer but Lawrence decided to squeeze in between me and Summer so that I'm not next to her. Overprotective much.

Later that day...

I was at my locker with Zack and Lawrence. I couldn't get Summer out of my head. She's so pretty... No, Freddy, you had one bad romance, you can't have another...

"Hey Larry, umm... does Summer have a boyfriend or any type of guy she likes?" I asked.

"Well No. She had a boyfriend but he cheated on her best friend".

"Ouch. That sucks. Isn't that what happened to you with Jada?" Zack said making me annoyed.

"No Zack, Jada only wanted to be with me for popularity". I said really sad. I used to be a bit of a nerd in the 7th grade but after having a glow-up in the summer before 8th grade, which was the start of high school years and I became popular. Jada is a spoiled brat and started to hang out with me only for popularity. I realized it and I never talked to her again.

"So why did you want to know if my sister had a boyfriend?" Lawrence asks kinda annoyed.

"I was just curious". I said. But then we heard Tomika yelling. We rushed and saw Jada with Summer and Tomika by the lockers. Oh No.

Summer's POV
I was decorating my locker with some scrapbook paper and school supplies. I made kinda fancy like when I was in California.

"Hey Sum... wow, fancy locker". Tomika said walking here.

"Thanks, and did you just call me Sum?" I asked.

"Yep, that's your new nickname". Tomika said very proudly.

"Ok, I like it".

"So what is your deal?" I heard a girl's voice behind me. I look and saw a girl my age and her outfit is the school outfit but in a revealing kinda way.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask in confusion and kinda scared.

"Who do you think you are? Do you not know who I am?!" The girl said very mad.

"Jada, she's new here and why are you yelling at her?!" Tomika starts to yell at her.

"What is going on here?" We turned and saw Lawrence, Zack, and Freddy coming over here.

"Freddy, are you cheating on me with the new girl?" Jada said. Wait, does Freddy have a girlfriend?

"I'm not your boyfriend, will stop saying that!!" Freddy said yelling at her.

"But then why was she flirting with you at lunch?"

"No, I wasn't flirting with Freddy. I was just talking to him." I said. I feel like I was going to cry.

"Don't think you won this one. Freddy will crawl back to me". Jada left and I started to calm down.

"Are you OK Summer?" Lawrence asked me very worried.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine". I said kinda shaking. I had never experienced having an enemy before because back in California, everyone used to look up to me and wanted to be my friend until the rumors happened.

I heard the bell rings for the next period. I closed my locker and I went to the classroom room leaving the others behind.

Freddy's POV
Summer looks kinda shaky. I feel like Jada scared her. The bell rings for the next period and Summer walked to the classroom.

"Oh man, Jada scared her". Lawrence said worryingly.

"I'm guessing before what happened to her in old school, she never had any enemies," I said.

"Yeah, Summer said that everyone looked up to her".

"What happened to Summer in her old school?" Tomika asked obviously not knowing the story.

"Her old friend spend rumors about her that aren't true and her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her ex-best friend".

"You never said anything about rumors?" Zack said.

"That's because Freddy only asked about her boyfriend or her friends". Lawrence explained.

"We should cheer Summer up. Come on". I said as we ran to the classroom making sure that Clark gives up detention for being late to class.

We came inside and I noticed that Summer looks kinda scared. I sat at my desk as Mr. Finn teaches us about how his van broke down in the forest and he got sprayed by a skunk. I was worried about her. Jada got jealous from Summer talking to me. I should really cheer Summer up.