The Morning

Before the sleepover...

Freddy's POV
I was at my locker looking in the mirror trying to prepare for when I ask Summer to come to my sleepover but I'm so nervous. I have a huge crush on her.

"Hey Summer, I'm having a sleepover at my place, you would like to join?" I said looking into the mirror but the confidence isn't there. I can't do this. I closed my locker and I got a fright from a smirking Tomika.

"AAAHHH! Tomika, why?" I asked furiously.

"Well, I was not walking by and hearing you talk to yourself . Bye". Tomika said leaving but then...

"Wait... Tomika". I called her making her stop in her tracks.

"What?"

"Can you ask Summer to the sleepover for me? Please?" I begged her.

"Why can't you just do it?" She asked with her eyebrow up. Oh No, I can't tell her about my crush on Summer, she'll make fun of me and I'll never hear the end of it.

"Oh come just do it. I'll give you 10 bucks." I bribed her.

"Make it 20 and it's a deal". Tomika said.  I nodded my head annoyed and gave her the money and she left. Well, there goes 20 bucks.

At the sleepover...

I was putting on my pajama white t-shirt when Summer come into my room. I was blushing very red. She was looking for that bathroom so I told her that she can use mine, she went inside and I headed downstairs. I showed Summer how to play a video game and it was fun. We decided to watch a movie and a horror movie. Summer was very scared and was always hugging me. I asked her if I wanted to change the movie but she said no and was on her phone. Summer placed her head on my shoulder and I was so happy she did. But I noticed that Lawrence was not happy about it and gave me an "I got my eyes on you" death-stear kinda look.

We eventually went to bed but I heard crying and it was Summer. I pulled her into a hug and she snuggled into my chest. This feels amazing. I feel like it's just the two of us in the world. But the one thing that makes it worse is that it's my best friend's sister but she's so sweet. I can tell she's started to fall asleep, I kissed her on the head and fell asleep myself.

The morning...

I woke up with Summer in my arms. Wow, it would be to wake up next to her every morning... wait what?

I unwrap my arms around Summer and head quietly up to my bathroom to deal with my hair. Looked in the mirror and saw that my hair is a complete mess. I tried to fix it but had no luck and I groaned and mumbled in Spanish. I heard giggling and saw Summer standing by the door. I blushed in embarrassment, I hate when this happens.

"Morning Freddy, I see you're having trouble with your hair." Summer said still giggling.

"I know, I look stupid," I said looking down.

"What... no. It isn't bad. I mean, I get bad hair a lot and I don't get teased about it." Summer said trying to encourage me.

"I don't know. My mom laughs when she sees my bed hair and Tomika and the guys always make fun of me all the time". I was very embarrassed as I rub the back of my neck. I can't believe that my crush saw my hair.

"Everyone gets a bad hair day. Listen, I'm making pancakes and bacon, you want?" She asked. I nodded yes and Summer went to the kitchen, I guess. I finished styling my hair and went downstairs where I smelled pancakes and bacon. It was so good. I came in and saw Summer making pancakes.

"You dish out if you want." Summer said.

I took a place and had a pancake and two slices of bacon. It was so good. Man, maybe one day, I'll make her breakfast. Did I say that?

The rest of the band woke up and we all had breakfast. After that, we got dressed and played video games. Summer was still struggling to get the hang of it but she got it, kinda.

Later, everyone went home. I was in my room thinking about Summer. She is so beautiful and an amazing cook. It would be nice to wake up next to Summer in my arms and make breakfast with her but the only downside is that Lawrence is kinda overprotective. I mean one time, he saw Clark flirting with Esme and hit him with the vomit-mop. I don't want that to be me but I want to go out with Summer so bad.

Why is life so hard?

We all agree with you, Freddy. Life is hard.

Hey Unicorn Stars, so I am back but not really. My exams are coming up soon but I wanted to update a few stories so that I'm not too distracted. So that is all I have to say, I'll see you in the next chapter.