Make up Hang out

Summer's POV
School was over and I didn't like it that much. I love that Lawrence's friends are my new friends but I wasn't happy about that Jada girl. I mean, I thought everyone would like me, but I guess not. But the one thing I can't get out of my head is Freddy, I mean he is so cute, sweet, funny... wait am I falling for someone already?!

I was at my locker putting my books back in since we don't have homework...

"Hey, Summer". I looked and saw Freddy.

"Hey, Freddy". I replied.

"Listen, I'm really sorry about Jada. She's a spoiled brat, ignore her". Freddy said.

"I'll try but what is the deal between you two?" I ask him.

"Jada is obsessed with me and when I talk to another girl she gets jealous. She's always rude to Tomika whenever we talk". Freddy explains.

"Ok." That was the only thing I could say.

"Hey". Freddy said. "I feel bad for what Jada did, can I make it up to you by taking you for ice cream or something?"

I was kinda surprised that he wants to make it up to me but why?

"Well, ice cream does sound nice". I said with a smile.

"Great, then let's go". Freddy said taking my hand and took me to the parking lot. We came to a black BMW and I was shocked as he opened it. Does he have a car?!

"Wait, you have a car?" I asked in shock.

"No, it's actually my brother's but he let me borrow it for today because my mom left early for work and he was in online classes for college because he's sick". Freddy said. I think he was a little bit embarrassed.

"So you don't have a car?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"Well not yet". He said before whispering. "Don't tell my mom this, but my brother is saving up for a Ferrari and he said I can have this. Not impressed?"

"Honestly, I don't care". Freddy looked at me very surprised but I shook it off. "Can we still go for ice cream?"

"Sure. Get in".

I giggled as I got in the passenger seat. Freddy started the car and we headed out of the school. We didn't talk much but I was looking out the window looking at the city. We came to the mall. We got out of the car and headed inside. We talked on our way to the ice cream place and Freddy is really funny, nice and so sweet.

We came to the place and we both decided on rainbow sundaes; except I got vanilla and Freddy got chocolate.

We found ourselves a table as we waited for our ice creams.

"So, do you take any girl to apologize about Jada?" I asked.

"No. You're the first person." Freddy replied. I feel myself blushing and smiling.

"Well, then I'm honored".

"So I don't mean to ask this but why did you seem very shaky when Jada came?" Freddy asked. I got very nervous.

"It's because... well...". I choked on my words.

"If you don't want to tell me yet then it's fine". Freddy said calming me down. I smiled at how sweet he is.

We got our ice creams and still talked about each other. I feel like I'm falling for Freddy. He is so different from the boys in California, the boys there are showoffs but Freddy isn't like that.

While he wasn't looking, I may or may not have sneaked my number into his pocket...

Freddy's POV
I was having so much fun with Summer. I love how she's funny, sweet and I was surprised when she said she didn't that I was driving my brother's car. Most girls thought it was stupid and Tomika made fun of me once. But Summer didn't mind it.

After finishing our ice cream, when headed home. I took Summer home. We arrived at Lawrence's house.

"Thanks for making my day feel better". Summer said smiling at me. Man, her smiles are so beautiful.

"No problem and if Jada bothers you again, come and find me". I said.

"Well, see you tomorrow. Bye". Summer said hopping out of the car.

"Bye". I said smiling like an idiot.

I watched her walk to the house and inside and headed home myself.

I got home and got out of the car smiling like an idiot. I came to my room and lay on my bed thinking about Summer, until I felt a piece of paper in my pocket. I looked at it and saw this

𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓...
𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒆. 𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓❤️

I was so happy, I put her number on my phone.

Best Day Ever...

Summer's POV
Freddy found my number...

Best Day Ever...