Date

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒁𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆

Summer's POV
I was so excited for my date with Freddy. I didn't tell anyone because Zack and Tomika ship me and Freddy and they'll probably tell Lawrence. I finished getting ready for my date...

Summer's Outfit^^^

Summer's Outfit^^^

I did a simple make-up, curled my hair, and put on a headband. Then I heard the door opening. It was Lawrence.

"Hey Summer. Can we talk?" Lawrence asked.

"Sure but make it quick," I told him.

Lawrence sat on the bed and I sat next to him.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"Look Sum, I know I've been a little bit overprotective..." I interrupted Lawrence

"Little bit."

"Ok, fine. I've been very overprotective. I just... I just don't want you to get heartbroken again. And I know that Freddy really likes you but I was scared that he'll break your heart. So I'm sorry for... " Lawrence told me and I read his mind.

"... being an overprotective brother?"

"Yes. I just want you to be happy sis." Lawrence said.

"I know you do but I don't want to hurt your feelings if I'm dating your friend." I told him.

"I know and I'm not upset. I'm just worried." Lawrence admits.

Then the doorbell rings. That must be Freddy. Lawrence and I went downstairs, my brother opens the door and there was my date.

"Freddy? What are you doing here?" My twin asked his friend.

Freddy looks nervous but answers, "I'm taking your sister on a date."

Lawrence looks at us. He looks like he's going to hurt Freddy but calms down.

"Fine. You guys have fun..." then looks at Freddy, "Just bring her home safely." Freddy nodded his head.

Freddy and I headed out the door, Freddy brought his brother's car to give us a ride. He opens the passenger car door. Like a true gentleman. I hoped in, so did Freddy and we headed out.

We arrived at the mall and headed to a restaurant. We decided to get a late lunch because the movie that we're watching is at a Drive-In Movie Theater so we're going around 6 o'clock or so. We found a table and ordered pizza and two milkshakes.

"So... what movie are we watching at the Drive-In?" I asked Freddy.

"It's a movie called Flowers in the Attic. It's this thriller movie about..."

"Kids locked in an attic after their father passed away in their mother's grandparent's house." I interrupted Freddy. He looks surprised.

"I'm surprised you know that. My cousin made me watch it and how do you like a movie that's disgusting but it's so entertaining? When I told the band, they didn't know what I was talking about." Freddy said.