Saved

Freddy's POV
It's been 1 month, 2 weeks and 4 days since Summer went missing; yes, I'm keeping count. I miss her so much. We told the police about this and said that they'll find her but I'm not sure. I just want to find her myself and save her. The worst part is, Jada has been on my trail again, and now, I need her off me.

I was by my locker, looking at pictures of me and Summer when...

"Hey, Fweddy." Jada said in a baby voice.

"Jada, would you leave me alone." I said annoyed because Jada hasn't left me alone ever since Summer went missing.

"Why? It's not like you have a girlfriend." Jada said crossing her arms.

"I do and it's Summer." I told her. Jada's jaw drops and gets angry.

"WHAT?!!! I saw you kiss, I didn't expect that you guys were dating!" Jada yelled jealously.

"Duh and she's way better than you. So leave me alone." I said walking away from the devil.

Jada's POV
Ok, so kissing Freddy is one thing but dating him? Oh, you're done, Summer Hathaway.

Summer's POV
I woke up hoping I was dreaming but I was wrong, again. I just want to be out of this nightmare. I had my period so there was blood on the floor because I didn't change. I have so many bruises on my arm, legs, and body. I just want to go home, I just want to be in Freddy's arms.

I heard someone coming down the stairs and it was Kale. Why?

"Hey, slut." Kale said.

"How could you Kale? I just don't understand, why are you guys doing this? You... you were my best friends." I said sadly.

"Yeah. That's what all I'll ever be, "best friend" of Summer Hathaway. The perfect girl from California. You stole my dreams; you went out with the hottest guy in our school, got to hang with the superstars, you sing better than me, and got to be a model for the best Modeling Companies. I never got the chance to be in the spotlight, that's why I paid the girls to spread the rumors and got your ex to cheat on you. And now, you're in the best band in the world, and your boyfriend is way hotter than your ex. I want your life to be a nightmare and here it is." Kale explains.

Kale was jealous of me. Why couldn't she just tell me?

"You... were jealous of me? Why didn't say anything? You know, I tried to get your dream to come true but they didn't want you. I'm sorry." I said and Kale laugh.

"Sorry going to cut it." Kale said angrily.

Then Jada came down and slaps me.

"AAAHHH!!" I screamed from the pain.

"You stole Freddy. I knew it the moment I saw you kiss him. You're going to pay." Jada said.

Freddy's POV
I was at Lawrence's house with the band. I was looking at Summer's phone, mostly at our messages; it was cracked bad but Lawrence fixed it. Then I saw something weird, Summer has Jada's phone number. I know Jada's number because she always finds my number, no matter how many times I change it.

"Hey guys, why does Summer have Jada's number?" I told them.

They all looked at the phone and we read the messages. Jada has been sending Summer threatening messages and saying that I don't love her. Ok, Jada went too far.

"I'm going to murder her!" Tomika yelled angrily and Zack had to calm her down.

"Wait... listen is this." I said before reading a message that wasn't read. It was the day that Summer went missing.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐏.𝐒. 𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

"Kale? Who's Kale?" Zack asked.

"Hang on a sec." Tomika said before taking out her phone. After a minute...

"I got it. Kale was Summer's best friend in California." Tomika said showing a picture of them on Best Friends Day.

"And I found another picture of this but with her face scratched out and said I hate you, Kale. You stole my boyfriend. Thanks for ruining my life. Woah that's harsh."

"You know what, the other day, I saw that girl and Jada hanging out. Maybe there's a connection. I say we follow them." Lawrence said. We agreed.

The next day...

No one's POV
It was after school, Jada left the building and drove off, unknowing that Freddy, Tomika, Zack, and Lawrence were following her. They follow her to an abandoned street. It was the most dangerous street in Austin and had a lot of abandoned houses. They were at the entrance and followed Jada on foot.

They saw Jada going into a house. After a few minutes, Jada came out with Kale and unconscious Summer. Freddy wanted to leap but Tomika stopped him. Jada and Kale got into a car and drove off. They hopped back into the car and followed Jada and Kale, making sure they didn't see them. They drove into a dark forest. Freddy told them to stop the car.

"Why did you do that?" Zack asked him.

"Jada and Kale will see us. I have an idea. Lawrence, Zack, the road through the forest goes in a circle so they'll come back here. If they didn't see us, call the police. Tomika, come with me." Freddy said.

Freddy and Tomika got out of the car and ran into the woods to find Jada and Kale while Lawrence and Zack told the police everything. The police and their parents were on their way.

Meanwhile, Freddy and Tomika were looking for Summer. Freddy was praying that Summer was fine. They saw Jada and Kale hopping back into the car, they drove away and saw Summer tied to a tree, covered in bruises and blood on her pants. They ran to her.

"Summer? Summer, please wake up, come on baby." Freddy said worriedly waking up Summer while Tomika unties her.

Summer woke up, she was so weak.

"Freddy?" Summer asked weakly.

"Yes. Don't worry. You, we got you Sum." Freddy said as Tomika free her.

Freddy picks Summer up bridal style and they headed back to Zack and Lawrence.

When they came there, the police were there, Jada and Kale were being arrested and were pushing them into police cars. Freddy and Tomika gave Summer to the medicare team as their family came around her. They said she was fine but needs to go to the hospital. They put Summer in the ambulance and then the band drove behind them in the car.

Summer's POV
I woke up in a hospital room, I turned my head and saw my mom.

"Summer's awake." My mom said hugging me. Everyone gathered around the bed.

"How are you feeling Sum?" Tomika asked me.

"Much better. How long was I out?" I asked them.

"Just a few hours." Lawrence said.

Freddy hugs me and kisses my head.

"What happened to Jada and Kale?"

"Well, they're both going to jail for a long time." My mom told me.

I smiled knowing that I'm safe. Hopefully, I'll never have to go through that again.

I can't believe that this book is almost over. This was a blast, next chapter is the final chapter and I hope you love it. One more thing, I want to apologize for not posting Malibu Rescue, Forbidden Love story. I just didn't get much inspiration (same for Love Between Two Worlds) but I have a lot of ideas so hopefully I'll post that soon.

And may not update for the next month or so because my final exams are coming up, this will say if I'm going to my senior/matric year next year. So wish me luck.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye Unicorn Stars.