Tagged

Shout out to FremmerZomika11 for tagging me. Let's answer the questions...

 Let's answer the questions

1. Do I like someone?
I used to but not anymore. Don't ask.

2. Do they like me?
They did in at the beginning of high school but I don't know anymore. I can't always tell if people have a crush on me or not and I'm happy about it.

3. Middle Name?
I don't have a middle name. Lucky.

4. Single or Taken
Single.

5. Last person I texted.
My best friend from primary school

6. Last song I listened to.
One last time by Ariana Grande.

7. Battery
58%. I went to my little sister's school concert and didn't want to change my phone when I got home.

8. Girl Best Friend.
Honestly, I have a lot of girl best friends. Sasha, Janine, Imaan, Courtney, Chloé, Ashlen, and Nikita.

9. Guy Best Friends.
Liam, Cody, and Numaan.

10. Fav OTP
Fremmer, Zamika, Lesme from School of Rock.
My OC couple Bella and Tuck (aka Jicardo/please note, I don't own Country Comfort or Descendants but I own the storyline The Princess and The Cowboy)
Julie and Luke from Julie and the Phantoms.
Maddie and Diggie from Liv and Maddie.
Henry and Charlotte from Henry Danger.
David and Silvia from Noobees.

11. Why I made an account?
So here's the story. After a week of Lockdown, I Googled Fremmer, (I was bored out of my mind people, don't judge) and saw a link to Wattpad. It was a book title and that's how I found about Wattpad. I read from Google for Wattpad for a year before downloading the actual app. Then I wrote books. I've always been a fanfiction writer but never wrote. Weird, I know.

12. Current Lock Screen

The meaning of my name in Shining Diamond so I went with it

13. Birthday?
October 24th