Fluff (?) Hooflix

(This chapter is Fluff)
——————————

"Ugh. I wish this day could just be over- '' Sprout said, laying back in his chair. "Why is that?" Hitch said, walking over to him.

"Work sucks- Especially when we haven't gotten any calls in hours-" Sprout said, laying his head down on the desk.

"Oh boo hoo- At least we get to relax for once" Hitch said looking at Sprout.

"Yeah yeah i know but im just bored-" Sprout said fiddling with the pencil laying on the desk.

"We can watch a movie- i brought my phone and i have Hoofflix" Hitch said walking over to the desk.

"That sounds nice," Sprout said, smiling.

Hitch walked over and grabbed a chair and sat it next to sprout and sat down. "Hello Sheriff," Sprout said, smiling. "Hey blondie," Hitch said, smiling at Sprout while setting up his phone.

Sprout blushed, "Oh haha- at least i don't have blue hair"

"It's actually Teal, but I will let that slide cause you're too cute to get mad at," Hitch said, laughing a little.

"Oh now you're just trying to make me flustered-" Sprout said looking away in embarrassment.

"Exactly" Hitch said smiling. "So what do you wanna watch?"

"Ummm- No idea you can pick" Sprout said smiling up at Hitch.

"Alright ummm-"

A half an hour went by, and Sprout fell asleep on hitches shoulder. "pfft god, you're lucky i love you" Hitch whispered, leaning over and kissing sprout on the forehead.

Sprout smiled in his sleep from the kiss and Hitch smiled back.

Just as Hitch was about to get up and turn the lights off, Sunny walked in.

"Hitch- Sprout! Where have you been??" She said walking over to the desk, startling Hitch a little.

She looked at Sprout laying on hitch and smiled, "Awww you guys are so cute together- but seriously you guys had a call did you not hear it?"

"Wait there was? What was the problem?"

"Oh just me knocking over stuff with my alicorn magic and making posey mad—"
Sunny said in embarrassment.

"Oh lord sunny- Well is everything ok now?"

"Yes it's alright not you can go back to cuddling with your boyfriendd" Sunny said laughing a little.

"Oh ahaha thank you i would love to go back to doing that actually"

"Yeah yeah sheriff- but if you get a call don't ignore it this time-" Sunny said looking Hitch directly in the eyes.

"Yeah yeah i know bye sunny" Hitch said waving as sunny left the building.

Sprout opened his eyes and sat up. "You're an idiot-"

Hitch jumped a little, "I thought you were asleep blondie"

"Nahh i was awake- and i'm also confused how we didn't hear a loud ass alarm" Sprout said in confusion.

Hitch reached his hand over and fixed a piece of sprouts hair that was out of place. "I don't know, but at least i got to spend time with you" Hitch said, smiling and then leaning over and kissing him on the cheek.

"Yeah yeah yeah-" Sprout said blushing, "I love you even tho you're an idiot"

"Pfft- and I love you even though you're an idiot- at least I didn't take over the entire town and mind control people-" Hitch said laughing a little.

"We all make mistakes- But yeah i was very stupid"
Sprout said laughing.

"We are both stupid" Hitch said putting his hand on Sprouts shoulder.

"Two stupid gay guys in love??"

"Yep two stupid gay guys in love"