Highschool Au Part 3

Hitch hesitated to respond, "Yes mom- you heard me right, he is a guy.." hitch said, looking down at his plate and taking a bite of food.

His mom was shocked, she wasn't disappointed, just shocked that Hitch would have a crush on a guy. She always thought of him being straight but apparently she was wrong.

"Well- is he nice?" She asked, smiling, which completely confused Hitch because he was terrified that she was going to yell at him. "Yeah he is amazing, he plays the Drums, and he is In the band at my football games, so I always get to talk to him then, and during English class" Hitch replied, basically rambling on about Sprout.

Hitch's mom sat back in her chair, she smiled at her son, "Honey i'm so happy for you, you weren't afraid of me getting mad about it were you?" She asked in a concerned tone.

"No, Just didn't know what you would think, that's all" Hitch replied, looking up at her.

"Well don't be afraid to tell me anything honey, I'm your mom for pete's sake- I will love you forever, no matter what" She said smiling.

"That's really nice to hear..." Hitch replied, smiling back at his mom, tears started forming in his eyes from the happiness that he was feeling.

"Well, tell me more about himmmm" his mom teased.

Hitch laughed, "Okok so-"

——————————-
Next day at school
——————————-

(Sprouts Pov)

Today was literally shit, I had just walked Into the fucking school and I already slipped and fell on some stupid soda somebody dropped on the ground at the front entrance, and on top of that Prim had to fucking say something to me like always. I don't understand why she hates me so goddamn much?, I have no idea what I ever did to her.

But anyways, I walked into the band room and everything seemed fine but then Sunny walked up to me and she seemed excited about something.

"SPROUT!! Heyyyy buddyyyy how's it goinnn?"
Sunny said acting a lot "weirder" than usual.

"Uh fine I guess? I mean about as shitty as my life usually is when I step foot into this prison we call school-" I replied, sitting my stuff down on my chair and getting my sheet music out of my band folder.

"Ok well yeah understandable, I'm sorry you have to go through that- but uh- Do you wanna come to a sleepover at my place?!! Izzy, Zipp, Pipp, Me and Misty and hopefully Hitch will all be there!!"
Sunny asked, Looking at me smiling like her usual upbeat self.

I hesitated for a moment, A sleepover? WITH HITCH? I mean not to spill all my secrets but, I've had a crush on Hitch ever since 4th grade but he is too much of a dingus to even notice. I meannn- a handsome, amazing, cool, spectacular, hot, Dingus....

I was lost In thought for a moment before my brain made my mouth say something I never thought I would ever say before.

"Yeah sure! That sounds fun, and I hope Hitch can come— I mean uh because him being there would be cool and I wouldn't want him to miss out of course—"
I said, Sweat practically pouring from my face from embarrassment. Im so fucking dumb.

"GREAT!! Just meet me at the front entrance when school ends and ask your mom If you can stay of course!" Sunny said, Walking away before I could even respond.

Class was starting and I rushed over to my drumset, frantically placing my music on the stand and picking up some drumsticks from the cabinet on the side of the room. I was gonna text my mom after class. It was gonna take a lot of convincing for her to let me, but it would be worth it? Right?

———————
(Same time, Just Hitches pov)
———————

I was running across the gym to grab my water bottle, we had just done a bunch of workouts and I was tired as hell, my legs felt like literal jelly, and I felt like I was going to collapse. I sat next to my bag and grabbed my phone to check if I had any messages.

I saw a message from Sunny and read It to myself.

"Hey Hitch! Just wondering If you can make It to a sleepover with me, Izzy, Zipp, Pipp, Misty andddd Sprout 💖😌 Yeah he is gonna be there youloverboy >:) so you better come"

I took a second to process what I had just read and then immediately started freaking out, SPROUT? How was I supposed to go to have a sleepover with the guy I literally had a MASSIVE crush on.

Sunny knew what she was doing- she was trying to get me and him together- I mean i'm not going to complain if that happens but then again I become an awkward mess around him.

Im never awkward around anyone else other than him and I was terrified that I was going to fuck something up. I immediately started overthinking and I zoned out, until my Coach yelled and it snapped me out of it.

"Yeah hold on, just give me a second!"
I said, rushing to reply to Sunny. I sent the text and then got up and started running over to where my team was.

but I still couldn't seem to get Sprout off my mind, and It was obvious that I couldn't think straight, I mean yeah what I was thinking about wasn't very Straight- but I couldn't even make any shots because my mind was so scattered because I was thinking about him.

I couldn't wait for the sleepover, I just need to think of a plan to be able to keep my cool while I am there. But that's going to be hard, because in the words of Sunny Starscout- "You Loverboy >:)"

Just to sum that up, I'm a Lovesick idiot.