Homecoming (Fluff kinda)

It was a Saturday night, all the teenagers that went to Maretime Bay Highschool were bustling into the school for the homecoming dance. Izzy with her hand holding Pipp's walked into the school with a big smile on her face.

"This is going to be so fun!" Izzy said, bursting with excitement. "It is! But I can't wait til Hitch sees sprout"
Pipp said, winking.

They continued into the school, walking into the fully decorated gym covered in streamers and balloons.
"Hey I think Sunny and Zipp are over there!" Izzy said letting go of Pipps hand and running over to them.
"Hey guys! Have you seen Hitch?"

Sunny turned around, "Um no not yet but imagine when he sees Sprout!" Sunny said winking also.
Zipp turned around, "Yeah he is gonna have a massive gay panic, actually scratch that both of them will" Zipp said chuckling.

"Well while we are waitingg, wanna dance with me Zipp?" Sunny asked, smiling. Zipp smiled and shook her head yes, taking Sunny's hand and walking out to the dance floor.

Izzy turned to Pipp, "You wanna dance to?" She said smiling and holding out her hand. "Of course!" Pipp exclaimed, taking Izzys hand and walking out onto the dance floor.

A few minutes later, Hitch walked in. He walked over to the snack table and got himself some punch. Then suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Uh hey.."
a short blonde boy said, looking up at him.

Hitch turned around, looking down at him. "Hey Sprout, you look really pretty," Hitch said smiling.

"I do? Heh... well i mean it's just a dress any other time i usually look like shit.." Sprout said, getting himself some punch.

"I think you always look pretty," Hitch said, taking a sip of his punch.

"You do?"

"I do"

———————————-
This one's shorter but i really like it
:]
Thanks for reading
———————————-

(317 words)