030. unification of the party

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
THIRTY ONE!
unification of the party
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮THIRTY ONE! unification of the party╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         "Wendy....Is that you?" It was definitely a shock to the Party to see Wendy Harrington standing before them, alive and well.

The now thirteen year old girl had been declared dead for almost a year and everyone was forced to come to terms with her presumed death. It never once crossed their minds that there was a even a slight possibility of her actually still being alive

But here she was, standing right in front of the group. The teens didn't know if it was their minds were playing tricks on them after such an terrifying situation or if they needed to get their eyes checked. They didn't want to believe so quickly.

Wendy was indeed alive after everything they had gone through. She looked as if nothing had ever happened to her and that life had been completely normal, despite her being presumed death for almost an entire year.

"You thought you'd see the last of me." Wendy shrugged with a smile.

That smile. That was enough to convince the shocked teens that she was indeed real and not an hallucination.

"Wendy!" Stanley was the first one to break the shock inducing silence between the Party members.

His eyes immediately filled to the brim with happy tears upon making direct eye contact with his long lost younger sister. The Harrington boy quickly ran towards his sister to reunite with her with a much needed hug.

Wendy accepted her older brother's hug as her own set of tears to began slide down her cheeks. The two siblings shared the brightest smile possible. Both were happy to be in each other's presence again after being separated for almost an entire year.

"I missed you. I missed you so fucking much." Stanley breathed out, between light sobs.

"I've missed you too, Stan." Wendy agreed, becoming choked up with her own tears. It was also a very emotional moment for her.

"You're alive? How? The lab said you were dead." Stanley questioned in disbelief.

"I was in the Upside Down for months but I found an opening back to Hawkins. Hopper found me and took me in." Wendy explained.

"If you were in Hawkins then why didn't you come home? Don't you know how worried dad and I were about you?" Stanley asked in a shocked tone.