Sleep

Futa-Ymir x Christa

Futa-Ymir x Historia

Yumikuri

KuriYumi

Futanari

Fanfiction ************************************ * ***

This fanfic contains Futa, so if you don't like reading it, please click the "Back" button located at the top corner of your browser.

*******************************************

Christa had a certain "power" or extraordinary ability that allowed her to get everything she wanted from anyone, it was as if just by looking at her you wanted to give her everything she asked for without being able to refuse...

Ymir was not the exception. .. It was around 6 in the evening, the blonde's parents had attended a company meeting, her father was the owner, so he took her wife to such events, he also took Christa but with a couple Hours earlier, she was doing differential equations. . homework with her "best friend" Ymir in her pink room.

She had a small desk with her laptop and some notebooks and books; Ymir was sitting up in bed with her own computer in front of her, finishing up some NetBeans practice on the packages that had been left for her earlier that day; the blonde was simply giving her presentation on Differential Equations on the topic
"Solution to linear homogeneous differential equations with constant coefficients"...

Suddenly, Christa's mother entered the room announcing her departure together with her husband to said meeting that would be in a site a bit far from the city of Sina; The blonde said goodbye to her and Ymir politely wished her well.

Once the car engine stopped being heard as it got lost on the road, the blonde closed her laptop approaching Ymir who was sitting on the bed.

CH: What are you doing? - She went up and leaned on the brunette's shoulder

YM: She was finishing the topic exercise

CH: I see... At most, about forty seconds passed before the blonde closed the laptop in the room. after having tired of reading brown until you get to

"main aux = new main
();aux.entry();"

Ymir turned to see her simply to meet the blonde's lips... she felt her heavy body as if she were falling asleep, Christa separated from Ymir's lips allowing her to lie down completely on the bed with a lost look, similar to being sleepy; The blonde pushed aside the brunette's computer, smiling mischievously.

Slowly the blonde took off her own clothes to become naked and, later, she continued to strip the brunette of her own clothes, leaving her in the same conditions... it wasn't the first time she had done something like this with Ymir and it wasn't the first time either.

The first time she knew that when she touched the brunette, her crotch changed size and position, it was a surprise for the blonde when she did it for the first time, but since it was Ymir, she took it as "something else" without her feelings changing for the first time. what I felt... for Ymir was nothing more than a sweet dream with her beloved Christa, to whom she did not dare to tell about her feelings without knowing that the blonde herself had taken beyond her body by making use of those extraordinary capacities . Ymir, as she had experienced many times before, "dreamed" that she was floating in an unknown but very beautiful place, she wondered "Where am I?" unconcerned by the fact that she was also naked in her own dream, she looked both ways but there was nothing, however, she could never remember anything about her dream, but she knew she was dreaming...
Thin little arms held her.

They hugged from behind, Ymir turned and found a blonde hair, smiled and inadvertently blushed slightly.

Christa broke her embrace and Ymir turned to her.