Candy cane

******************************************* Note from AngeCA96: MERRY CHRISTMAS! :) *******************************************

Christa grunted as she set down the huge shopping bags. It was really tiring to get to the front door of the car, but he managed as best he could and, by some miracle, found the door open. After entering her house, she closed the door as she staggered to her kitchen and set the bags on the table. It was Christmas Eve and Christa had invited her friends to a dinner so she had to go to the supermarket and buy ingredients as well as a lot of snacks (Sasha was coming), drinks and also gifts, which she still hadn't received. had wrapped. She also made a gift for Ymir, although it was somewhat difficult since her tall girlfriend wanted nothing but her and, with that in mind, Christa bought a heart-shaped frame which contained a sexy picture of herself. herself... she blushed at the memory as well as having written a note next to the frame to give to Ymir when everyone was gone.

Ymir and Christa didn't live together, they had been dating for a couple of years, but Ymir was still opposed to living together with her. She justified herself by saying that it was because she liked the feeling that she needed her... yes, that made sense... but Christa wasn't going to push her, however, on the other hand, it was a relief due to a package added to the brunette. ...had an insatiable sexual appetite. Christa realized that they were almost always making love when they were alone together; if they lived together, then...

Christa wanted to keep walking... The blonde placed the bags carefully on the kitchen table and heaved a huge sigh of relief, her arms ached a little, but she felt proud of herself for being able to do it, from going to and from the grocery store to taking groceries from her car home, all by herself without having to get back in the car two or three more times.

Voice: I'm amazed...

Christa was completely surprised at how much that voice echoed close to her ear and, before she could turn around, a pair of strong arms with some freckles wrapped around her chest pulling her back... towards a warm body...

Voice: You are much stronger than you seem Whispered the freckled brunette with a smile as she felt the heaving chest of the blonde who tensed as she felt the heat that began to spread through her blouse, which could only mean that... Ymir didn't have a blouse...

CH: Y-Ymir... How come you got in?

YM: I have a key

CH: Why didn't you let me know you were here? I hate when you do that, you scare me! Ymir chuckled.

YM: Because, I have a surprise for you

CH: A surprise? Christa managed to turn around, and instantly felt her heart rate increase... Ymir didn't really have a top, she wore red Santa-style pants held up by suspenders which ran over her ripped midsection and small breasts effectively hiding her nipples, sliding over her shoulders passing behind her sexy back with some freckles... as well as black boots and a red hat, very "Christmas".

Ymir noticed Christa's gaze on her body and felt her pants tighten... it was a miracle that the blonde hadn't noticed her erection yet. Ymir had it hard since before Christa came home...

YM: Yes, your gift

Christa was still looking at her girlfriend's sensual body, her mind was confused and she was breathing somewhat agitated, struggling to ignore the excitement she was beginning to feel... her legs trembled and she felt her palms sweat...

CH: What gift? .

YM: Your Christmas present, of course Ymir rolled her eyes, but inside she enjoyed the atmosphere while Christa seemed to lose herself; She held out her
hand and brunette took her girlfriend by the blouse.