Detention

Christa had her back to the class, her full attention on the board and what she was writing. As she wrote, she read aloud, glancing at the book on her desk at intervals. She was sweating nervously because every time she looked at the book she met someone's gaze, that gaze in which she could feel herself being undressed. Every time she turned around, she accidentally met that look; The blonde swallowed hard and tried to regain her composure, clear her mind and remember what was to come after the lesson.

Eventually, Christa couldn't stand that look any longer, the students quickly snapping to attention as she turned to face them and slammed her hands on the desk. Christa ignored the other students and looked at the culprit.

CH: Ymir, is there something on your mind? Said the blonde in a demanding tone and with her heart beating slightly.

Every damn day, Ymir looked at her with lustful eyes causing the blonde to get annoyed. Are you thinking about something like that during class? Ymir pressed her cheek against her palm, her elbow resting on the table, her legs crossed. She shrugged her shoulders...

YM: Nah She answered with a big smile. Christa felt the vein in her temple pop out.

CH: Are you sure? Because I would appreciate it if you would pay more attention in class. She narrowed her eyes, giving Ymir room to make a vulgar comment; The brunette also narrowed her eyes and leaned forward, her gaze deepening as the other students looked on with amusement and others with fear. Ymir was scary. She gracefully settled back and threw her hands up in defeat, but couldn't help but make one of her crude comments.

YM: It's not my fault that the teacher is sexy. Some of the boys and girls murmured in agreement with the brunette's quote while others, more polite, looked at Christa with sympathy. The blonde's cheeks adorned with a huge blush, she refrained from taking the stapler and throwing it at the student (again)

CH: I'll see you here after school, not a second after the bell. Have I been clear? Ymir responded with a defiant laugh and laughed.

YM: Oh, of course midget The whole class argued about not laughing because they didn't want to make the teacher more angry than she already was.

Fortunately, the bell rang and saved them from several difficult tasks.

CH: Okay class, read the textbook and review what we saw today. And Ymir, remember you have detention. Ymir took her backpack and stood up, put her hand in her pocket and looking over her shoulder said...

YM: It's a date She replied with a wink. The few students who were nearby laughed at the brunette's words, while she quickly left the class. The blonde watched Ymir walk until she came out the door, she covered her chest with her hand, wishing her heart would stop beating so fast... That Ymir...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After the day and the last chime, Ymir walked from school to Christa's class, she was torn between just going home and teasing the blonde more. She eventually chose the latter option so Ymir approached the room with an arrogant smile on her face. She had never really "suffered" the real punishment while in detention, especially when Christa was the teacher who was in charge of watching her. She reached the living room and opened the door, Christa was sitting at her desk with her glasses on, concentrating on what appeared to be exams. She didn't hear Ymir come in, so the brunette slammed the door a bit louder to get her attention. The blonde was startled and her pen flew

CH: Gah!

She panicked a second before realizing the cause of the noise, she rested her elbows on the desk resting her forehead between her palms sighing in exasperation.