But you wanted it

YM: Come on, His.- she begged sitting in front of the blonde on the couch

HS: No.- she rolled her eyes

YM: It can't be that bad

HS: It's uncomfortable... so no.- she avoided looking

YM: But we have never tried it.- insisted

HS: It's uncomfortable, don't you understand?.- she crossed her arms

YM: But I don't have anything against that

HS: You don't, but I do....- I raise an eyebrow

YM: ...

HS: You know what? I won't stay to listen to nonsense anymore, I have to go do other things Before she could even get up and take a step, Ymir hugged her around the waist.

However, her hands touched the blonde's body, caressing her abdomen, her waist, her breasts and noticing that her nipples became hard.

YM: You can't tell me no.- She kissed her neck.- Not when you're in my hands.- She whispered in her ear.- I want to do it to you....- She squeezed her breasts. .

- I can't last more than two days without you.- she bit his shoulder.-

I need you...

HS: N-No....- she tried to walk away

YM: Please.- she hugged her harder.- I need to feel you, touch you....- she put a hand under her nightgown

HS: H-There are wipes in the bathroom, D-Did you know?.- trying to escape

YM: I don't want that... I love you... kissed, Historia tried to to separate, but it was useless, she wanted her too... she was losing resistance so she let herself be carried away by that kiss to what Ymir knew she had achieved, if she had resisted more, maybe she would go to the bathroom to use the wipes, but she would feel somewhat rejected, although she knew the situation well.

Historia felt something hit her stomach and felt her body tremble, panting between kiss and kiss, she slowly pushed the brunette towards the sofa making her fall, separating from the kiss and climbing on her body.

The blonde looked at her with some annoyance, moving aside the brunette's long-sleeved blouse to unbutton her pants and introduce her hand and caress her rigid member against the fabric of her underwear.

Ymir tilted her head back, breathing heavily as she dedicated herself to feeling Historia's small hand take her member and stimulate it.

Little by little she took off her long-sleeved blouse herself, she was wearing a pendant with a pendant and a dark bra. But it seemed like Historia wouldn't do anything else, so she brushed her hand away and sat up, pulling her toward her to sit on her lap.

HS: How impatient.- she said in a mocking tone just as they took off her nightgown. The brunette looked into her eyes ignoring her words and it didn't take long for her gaze to fall to her breasts, she kissed them and caressed them with her tongue, Historia squirmed and she hugged her head stroking her hair until her hands went to the clasp of her bra and took it off.

Historia took her by the chin placing her thumb on her lips and then kissed her, causing her to fall backwards. Her lips trailed down her jaw, kissing her neck as her hands caressed her breasts.

Somewhat clumsily, Ymir managed to lower her pants to mid-thigh, leaning forward a little so that Historia could feel it as well, to which she groaned uncontrollably.

Again the brunette leaned down to sit down, but this time she pushed Historia so that she fell on her back, delicately removing her underwear and along with it, the sanitary pad... the main reason why the blonde didn't want to have sex... As soon as she lowered her underwear and her member jumped like a spring against her abdomen, she was on her knees, so she leaned back to reach a cushion.