Light [quote]

"What should I wear?"

A short young woman wondered mentally, she had in her left hand a gray blouse with metallic words and in the other hand a purple two-quarter-sleeved wide-necked blouse.

She had been in a relationship with a tall, dark-haired young woman, freckles on her face and caramel-colored eyes, it was precisely her year anniversary and two months dating, although her girlfriend liked anything she wore, she definitely wanted to be prettier that day .

Finally, when she found the purple blouse, she thought about whether to wear a skirt or jeans, the blonde-haired young woman posed happily in front of the mirror as various scenes were formulated in her mind about what her girlfriend would say, would she say something cute or she would even notice...

But of course she would notice, the brunette was attentive about whether she didn't say it much, said it with a blushing face or just said it "unintentionally"... at least that was it the brunette's excuse for not wanting to accept being called

"Tsundere".

She finally finished deciding what to bring, Ymir would pick her up in her father's car and take her to a certain French-style place to have dinner, luckily she had her driver's license, she wasn't of legal age so she just to that she could have for the moment. As the blonde finished putting her hair in a ponytail and very little makeup, she heard the sound of the horn.

HS: I'm leaving mom.- she said as she went down the stairs Mom from History:

Okay, what time are you coming back?

HS: At 11...

History's Mom: It's okay.- History approached to kiss her.- Take care of yourself

HS: Sure....- she walked out the door

Slowly she went towards the damn car, at least she was the oldest in any case, she already had her driver's license, although she didn't see wrong that her girlfriend, slightly a couple of months younger, came to pick her up. Slowly the window lowered

Ymir: Hello darling.- she said through the window

HS: Hello love

Ymir made a sign as she got out of the car and walked towards her placing her hand on the car "cornering" the beautiful blonde.

YM: Today you look magnificent.- Her face very close to History

HS: Yes?.- With a sensual voice.- I did it for you

YM: Really?.- Mellow voice

HS: Do you think I would lie to you? - she raised her eyebrow smiling

YM: No... just that I perceive something else...

HS: Me?.- she took her by the waist bringing her closer

YM: Ahhh yes....- she blushed slightly

HS: ¿ So you suppose there are other intentions? - She ran her hand down her lower back almost to the beginning of her butt. she

HS: Hehehe

Historia closed her eyes as she kissed the brunette, thanks to the high shoes it was easier to attract her, although she looked magnificent, it was obvious that she had other intentions; It had been about three months that they had gotten their relationship a little more intimate and frankly the blonde was a bit intense about the idea that she liked sex at least once a day for 4-5 days a week. ... of course the brunette did not refuse the idea although it was a bit exhausting because she worked as an apprentice tour guide although lately they had been calling her to cover some part shifts, although the pay was not what she expected she complained that having to work half a shift more in different aspects was exhausting, but she had not yet wanted to pursue the profession she had decided to study (she still needed to graduate), this was due to the fact that her adoptive father worked in the same place and had given her an opportunity to get some money, experience among other things.