She

Ymir's favorite color had to be red. Not the "angry red", but a fiery guy... the soft kind. That red that adorned the blonde's cheeks up to her ears. When it was cold, Historia's little fingers were very soft, slightly red. She provoked Ymir to do nothing but take her hands and warm up.

Now, I was seeing a warm red. It was dark outside, with the curtains drawn and the bedroom door closed. The soft light of a candle illuminated the place a bit, casting dark shadows on the walls... on Historia's pale and smooth skin... Ymir stroked her back, near Historia's shoulders. It was so hot and so soft. The blonde shivered at the caresses. "It's okay?" She whispered hoarsely, almost feeling as if her speech was wrong, obscene, even though she barely had any clothes on as heat built up on her skin.

"Always good..." Historia whispered. She pressed her forehead against Ymir's and tugged on one of her hands.

"Touch me..." she asked. Sometimes Ymir could see a certain red flash. She hid her vision and felt the blood rush through her veins. It made the hard flesh of her groin vibrate and contract. She pressed it against Historia's butt and it took all her willpower not to stick it. Not yet... The brunette touched her, caressing her with the tips of her fingers, running them over her belly, touching her hips and her navel. It wasn't exactly where Historia wanted it, but that was obvious. Ymir kissed her neck and gently took a deep breath.

"So?" She whispered in question. The story shuddered.

"Yes..." she exhaled.

"Harder... stronger..."

Ever since the day they met, Ymir had been amazed at how small Historia was. Sometimes, in quiet moments, in her mind, Ymir was afraid of hurting the blonde. But in a matter of spirit, Historia was stronger. Maybe it was to make up for that part, Ymir really didn't know. But Historia had the ability to throw off anything that hurt her, emotional trauma, mental abuse, or even physical harm. She liked things rough, sometimes. And only sometimes Ymir was happy to be rude, but not always, and not now. It was tender now, slower and softer. She had Historia in the palm of her hand, she could feel her erect nipple. That alone made her shiver and she felt a kind of electricity run down her spine. She pushed her hips slightly... Historia groaned.

"I got you" Ymir promised.

"Do you trust me?" Historia's head crashed into the brunette's chest, and she nodded slowly, placing a kiss under Ymir's jaw. The brunette stopped to brush against her, but Historia's breathing was so heavy that the need was almost palpable in the air.

So she slid one hand down and the other left over Historia's breast as she slid her fingertips between Historia's pussy lips feeling her wetness sliding down her thighs. Ymir moaned in excitement before the blonde moaned. She felt the underside of her penis warm against Historia's back, and every movement, no matter how small, made the sensitive skin vibrate. She took one of her hard nipples between her fingers while at the same time caressing the blonde's clitoris with her thumb. Historia rocked her hips against her. God, she was so excited. Ymir, for her part, wanted to keep the pace slow, but even she felt desperate. She wanted to be inside Historia, to feel her hot, wet entrance squeezing hercock. Ymir licked her suddenly dry lips and decided to rush the situation.

"Wait" She said against Historia's ear. The blonde simply dropped her head forward, pressing her cheek against Ymir's warm skin. Ymir took her hand off the blonde's chest and spread her legs apart. Without warning, she penetrated her with two fingers. Historia stiffened, biting her lower lip. Ymir could feel Historia's breath against her skin.

"Y-Ymir..." Historia groaned softly. She said her name almost like a church prayer. Ymir began to push her fingers in, slow, but strong. Her fingers curved so she could touch the most sensitive part of Historia. It wasn't time to play, so she didn't. I use the fingertips of my other hand to rub the blonde's clit.