Often - part 1

DickOfTitan: Do you like it?

BadKitty: Oh God, yeah! It is perfect. You have it so hard...

Titan's Cock: I have it hard for you babe

BadKitty: I want to see you cum

Titan'sDick: Already? It's only been an hour. But I can do it again.

BadKitty: I don't think it can wait. I feel so wet and hot... Historia's ragged breath was the only sound in her darkened room. She was in bed, laptop open on her chest. A hand pushed her panties aside as a pair of fingers slid them in and out of her vagina.

The sweat could be seen on her skin, on her face several strands of her blond hair were stuck with sweat, but she couldn't care less.

Titan's Cock: Your wish is my command The blonde's gaze followed the figure visible through the camera, slowly moving away, providing a clearer view of the thick, hard cock between her legs. She moved into a perfect position where she watched her wrap her hand around him and started slow. Historia only knew her as "Titan's Dick", mostly known, or as "Y" which was what her select clients called her. She was, of course, a porn star. Historia had seen quite a few porn videos, but they were all from the chest down.

Most of them didn't even show their breasts, just their ripped abs and the huge cock they proudly displayed, either with their hands or just a plastic vagina.

During the previous year, "Y" had decided to do private sessions and the Story was regular.

And she let out a soft breath, not a moan. She slowly agonized with each caress that hand gave her... Historia imagined herself devouring that cock like a professional, that piece of meat sinking deep inside her... her fingers were insufficient, so they took them out and started As she rubbed her clit, bursts of pleasure felt through her entire body. The sight was too intense, but she was determined that the protagonist would arrive before her or at least that they would end up together. She slowed down how quickly she stimulated her clitoris and used her other hand to type quickly.

BadKitten: Please, I'm so close. It ends for me, I want to see you come and stain your chest... "Y's" fist paused momentarily as she read the message, it must have been fun. Historia couldn't see her face, but she had the feeling that the girl was smiling. She finally started moving her hand faster, to the point where her hips started thrusting too, or maybe it was part of the show. Historia enjoyed it anyway. It didn't take more than a minute before she stiffened, her hand covering the tip, she slid her hand one last time until a thick clear liquid spurted out of the tip reaching violently towards her chest little by little sliding towards her abdomen. It was too much and it seemed like it would go on even longer. Historia felt her own orgasm reach her eyesight, clouding her for a few seconds. She moaned loudly and bit her lower lip, little pulses of pleasure running through her body as she calmed down.
When she relaxed, so did the other woman. "Y" approached the keyboard. Historia could see her fluids still slipping down her skin, she sighed and sat up in bed. She felt dirty and very satisfied.

DickOfTitan: Did you like it?

Historia wanted to see her face, wanted to hear her voice too. The only thing she had heard from her was a soft moan. "Y" made a rule of never using her voice or recording beyond her chest. Historia guessed it was because he didn't want to be recognized on the street, it made sense but, she still felt some frustration. Hadn't she paid enough? Hadn't she seen her masturbate enough yet? Was there no trust?

"No, because she's an adult star and you're nothing but a few bills to her. History, stop raving!"She sighed lightly and ran her hand over her sweaty face. It was a bit unpleasant, I had to take a shower.