A couple of problems

Ymir closed the door of her car, started the engine and began her journey. She didn't want to, but she had to; she had to relax after an argument at home which was beginning to be more frequent.

That damn problem... or rather, a couple of problems... She lived with Christa and Historia and both girls had fallen in love with Ymir, it was irritating... every time Ymir came home from college, both Christa like History they tried to seduce her, of course, in their own way. Christa was fucking cute, kind and innocent, so much so that Ymir couldn't do anything but melt... but Historia, she was very persistent and always got what she wanted, besides, she was very sexy... luckily for her, she knew about that ...

The idea of ​​going back to that hell called an apartment made her feel uncomfortable. Of course both girls were Ymir's best friends, but she would feel a great guilt if she had to choose one of them... but they insisted and more and more.

The worst thing was that she couldn't resist. Well, kissing and touching was almost a daily routine, but Ymir was kind of scared because both girls were already overstepping the bounds... either way, she had to go home, it was already getting dark. She looked at the streets and realized that it was calm and quiet... too quiet... the brunette felt that it was "the calm before the storm"... She parked the car and headed for the door, walking at a slow pace. until reaching the doorbell where a voice from inside spoke...

"I'm coming!" She didn't know which of the twins spoke... a little blonde opened the door and Ymir recognized it was Christa because she was smiling angelically and her hair was down.

CH: Welcome back She said closing the door behind Ymir as she entered the house, the brunette took off her shoes and jacket; then she saw Historia move to Christa's side.

HS: Good evening, Ymir The taller girl nodded and looked at the girls with a question... What were they going to do?

YM: Ok... You two, what are you planning? - she asked curiously

HS: We just wanted to apologize...

CH: We didn't want to bother you... Ymir discovered them for a few seconds and then smiled.

YM: Okay, you know I can't be mad at you. They hugged each other and went to eat dinner; after that, she decided to watch TV until finally, Ymir felt tired after a stormy day at the university. She apologized to the twins and went upstairs to take a shower; she entered her room and went to the bathroom...

Now she had time for herself. She lowered the zipper of her pants and undid the button letting the garment slide down her legs, she pulled her erect member out of her underwear. Thank heavens, the twins didn't notice anything growing while they were sitting in the living room... but damn, all this time, Christa and Historia were clinging to either side of Ymir, occasionally whispering something in her ear, they touched her torso or ran their hands up her thighs. And that's why her body reacted that way.

Normally she wouldn't... but today she couldn't resist... She knew better than to think of them THAT way, but her needs were so much stronger that she wrapped her hand around the swollen organ and slowly stroked... wow, it felt so good... she hadn't done it for a while, it seems it was nicer than she remembered, she closed her eyes as her mind began to flood with certain thoughts... "The little blonde took it between her I would caress her... or maybe lick her... Would I give her hands a blowjob? Or be inside her, putting her in... it had to be very hot and tight... and she would squeeze me deliciously... her breasts moving with every thrust and she'd be moaning... no, just calling out my name... 'Y-Ymir! Ymir!' "

CH: Ymir, will you have any... oh... Shit! NO FUCKING MAMES!... Christa was standing at the bathroom door; both faces turned red in an instant, the brunette quickly pulled up her boxers hiding her member...