Prologue

(M/N) = Male Name

(M/N) = Male Name

(H/C) = Hair Color

(H/L) = Hair Length

(E/C) = Eye Color

(S/C) = Skin Color

"..." = Talking

'...' = Thinking

Note: Was a little hesitant in writing this story due to how the Genshin Impact fandom is. But it wouldn't leave me alone so I'm going to write it anyways. 

Please be respectful, and if you don't like the story or that there will be ships that you don't like (I've been checking and from what I seen, nothing is canon when it comes to ships in GI) then please leave. There is no one forcing you to read something you don't like. I am not here to cater to your every whim, this story is mainly for fun.

On that note, Enjoy

"Lumine!"

A voice screams out, as said person was consumed by cubes. Disappearing to who knows where as the assailant held the cube in her hands.

Forcing every bit of power he had, the male broke free of his restraints and charged straight at her.

"Give her back! Give back my sister!"

Only for his sword to be blocked, as cubes began to envelope him.

"No.., give back... my.. sister."

Was all he could say, before he blacked out.

"..ey."

"Ngh" Came the response as the male groaned as he shifted.

"..ke...p."

"H-Huh?" Was the male eloquent response.

"Oh, for the love of Salt, GET YOUR FUCKING ASS UP!!"

"AAHHHH!" The male shouted as he shot up "I'm up, I'm up!"

Startled, the male looked around until his eyes landed on the source of the voice.

"Well, it's about damn time you got up."

The (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyed, (S/C) male deadpanned, as he stared at the shorter male.

"So-Sorry" The shorter male whispered out.

"Well, now that I got your attention, mind telling me why you were sleeping on the side of the road? Don't you know that there are Treasure Hoarders that would not hesitate to rob you in your sleep?"

"...Who?" He asked, rubbing his head to try to wake himself up.

"..."

Whack!

"OW!" The teen(?) shouted at the unexpected attack.

"What was that for!?"

"To wake you up" ??? said, "Now are you seriously telling me you don't know who the Treasure Hoarders are?"