Farewell, Archaic Lord

What's up? What's up? What's up!?

New chapter is in!

Now we finish up Liyue and head back to Mondstadt to finish up a couple of character arcs.

Surprise character at the end as well!

And I was debating about this and I have made up my mind.

(Even though you guys have no idea what the heck I am talking about)

For Kevin Kaslana pairing, it will be...

*Drumroll!*

Raiden Shogun/Ei!

Why?

Because of Kevin backstory in HI3.

And since Ei is technically Mei counterpart...yeah you get it.

I was driving myself crazy with this.

Originally, I was going to pair Ei with (M/N) as well. But that was before I began writing the Liyue arc chapters. Hell! Before I was almost done with Mondstadt!

At the time, I didn't have a clear idea on how I was going to reveal (M/N) true identity. But since I decided to have Kevin as our kid. I decided to give him a love life as well.

And thinking about it, I'm trying not to overdo it with the harem thing. So! Kevin gets the lovely Ei (who can't cook) as his love interest.

And thankfully, thanks to (M/N), Kevin can cook!

A Kaslana that can cook?

The world must be ending.

Don't own the art. They belong to their respective creators.

Enjoy!

-Two days later-

Two days.

It has been two days since the Fatui failed attempt at obtaining the Gnosis of the Lord of Geo.

Two days since (M/N) revealed his biggest secret to his old rival and to the world.

After the shock of (M/N) true identity being Osial wore off. They had attempted to catch up to him.

Only for the Overlord of the Vortex to disappear.

And then reappear the next day.

...Which they spent most of the time trying to track down and chase.

Well, Zhongli, the Adepti, and the Qixing to be exact.

The Harbingers sans Childe left for Snezhnaya to give the Tsaritsa an update.

Boy, was she going to be surprised at the unexpected development that had happened.

As for (M/N)?

Chatter, chatter.

He was taking a walk down Liyue Harbor with Aether and Paimon. Aware of the fact that he was wasting his old friend and the others time.

"Hey, did you hear what went down a couple of days ago?"

Someone was talking to a friend.

"No. What?"

The friend asked.

"Apparently, Osial, you know, Rex Lapis old foe? He's been out and about for millenia!"

"What? Seriously?"

"Seriously." The man nodded his head. "I overheard a couple of people talking about Osial making an appearance at the Northland Bank. And damn near terrified everyone with his return!"