Unexpected Revelations and Meeting a Wolf Boy

New chapter finally in!

BE warned: The Sustainer of the Heavenly Principles and (M/N) meeting might be a little weird.

Was a pain trying to figure out what I was going to write.

And then we'll be heading back to Mondstadt.

Enjoy!

"What business do you have with me?"

"Sustainer of the Heavenly Principles?"

(M/N) gave the Unknon God an icy, tensed glare.

"Hmph."

Asmoday merely scoffed.

"We meet at last, Osial."

"Or...I should say, we meet again (M/N) (L/N)."

!!?

"What do you want?"

(M/N) eyes narrowed.

He did not like the way she spoke his name so fondly. As if they were close.

...They were not.

'I've never talked to her before now!' The male thought to himself. 'So, why is she speaking in a way that begets a bond between us?'

Truly, the Sustainer of the Heavenly Principles was more of an enigma than previously thought.

"To what do I owe the honor of your visit?"

He asked.

"Why so formal, Overlord of the Vortex?" Asmoday slowly walked over to him. "There's no need to put on any airs for me, I know you too well."

???

'How well?'

(M/N) just deepened.

Mysterious, indeed.

"I'm just here to speak to you."

...

"Why?"

(M/N) raised an eyebrow as he looked down at her.

'She's...kind of small.'

(M/N) thought to himself.

'Guess she likes using her ability to fly to make her more intimidating.'

"Stop making fun of my height."

The Sustainer of the Heavenly Principles deadpanned.

!!!

"You have been making quite the splash lately, Osial." Asmoday golden eyes stared directly into (M/N) (E/C) eyes. "Daresay, all of Celestia now has eyes on you."

"The God defying the will of Celestia. Quite an interesting title, don't you think?"

She rhetorically questioned him.

"Wouldn't that title belong to the Cryo Archon?" (M/N) crossed his arms. "She's the one daring to rebel against the Heavenly Principles."

"That child." Asmoday shook her head. "She is driven by her grief and fails to understand why those choices must be made."

"She knows not that there are reasons why things are the way they are."

"Even though it resulted in the Destruction of Khaenri'ah?"

(M/N) quizzically asked.

"They overstepped their boundaries and nearly brought Teyvat to the brink of destruction when they tried to break the system." The Sustainer of the Heavenly Principles scoffed. "The moment they delved into forbidden knowledge was the moment they became a threat to the other nations and to the Gods."