Angry dragon, attack of the pigeon, and pushy knights

Warning.

Just letting you know there will be spoilers thus far for certain characters.

Enjoy!

(You'll see shortly)

(M/N) = Male Name

(H/C) = Hair Color

(H/L) = Hair Length

(E/C) = Eye Color

(S/C) = Skin Color

Fluttering,

"Hey! What are you doing? You scared the pigeons!"

A young boy shouted in anger as the trio (or would it be quartet with Paimon?) walked by, causing the pigeons to scatter.

"Sorry about that kid." Aether sheepishly rubbed his head, "But don't worry, they'll come back eventually."
"...Yeah, but what if one day they won't come back?" The boy, Timmie, said in a dejected voice.

Before any of them could say anything, the child continued,

"Just like daddy."

...

An awkward silence followed, as nobody knew what to say.

"Uh, then there will be other pigeons to take their place?" (M/N) tried to placate the down casted boy, "I'm pretty sure they will remember you, because you feed them that they won't leave that easily."

(M/N) lied, knowing that the kid would probably not be able to distinguish the pigeons he fed on a daily basis from any other pigeon.

"Yeah!" Amber chimed in, "They'll be back, I mean there's one already back right there!"

She pointed at a pigeon that was staring at them from a short distance.

"See, what did I tell you? They'll be...back...wait a MINUTE."

(M/N) stopped as they all stared back at the pigeon. It was at this moment that they realized that something was off about this particular avian.

For instance, it had a scar on its left eye. And it was just standing there MENANCINGLY.

"...YOU"

(M/N) suddenly, and darkly, said, as he walked in front of the pigeon.

All of a sudden, Western music could heard as the winds began picking. A tumbleweed rolling from somewhere and disappearing to who knows where as the air grew tense.

SHING!

The pigeon suddenly held in its wing a massive sharp knife.

SHING!

(M/N) responding in kind by withdrawing his sword. The blade glowing with Hydro energy as the two faced off.

For a moment all was silent.