(M/N)/Osial Past and Liyue Future

(Daddy Osial! ...Wait, we're Osial! Oops ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ)

Hello! Hello!

I finally got this chapter in!

The first half of this is mainly flashbacks! And a surprise character as the kid we adopted!

Elements from Inuyasha is included in the flashback!

I don't own any of the art shown in this chapter.

All art belongs to their respective creators.

Enjoy!

-2,000 years ago-

CRASH! BAM! CRACK! BOOM! RUMBLE!

In an unnamed location, two titans of enormous power collided and clash.

"MORAX!"

Osial roared in pure anger as the God of Geo unleashed several massive pillars straight at him.

Snarling, the Overlord of the Vortex unleashed a massive storm. Repelling the Geo pillars aimed at him.

"Don't interfere Morax!"

Osial roared.

"Those humans must pay for their crimes!"

Morax just looked at his old friend, impassively. As stone face as the element he controlled.

"I cannot let you do that, Osial." Morax said. "The moment they entered my city and were taken in as refugees was the moment they came under my protection."

"Excuses!" Osial roared in anger. Sending a lance made of water straight at him.

BAM!

Only for Morax to summon a powerful shield to block the attack.

HUM!

Before summoning Summit Shaper and flying straight at him.

Growling, Osial shot forward with his own sword.

Clang!

The two swords clashed as the Gods engaged in combat. Neither one giving the other an edge.

Osial blue eyes crossed with Morax golden eyes.

"Those wretched humans must pay for the transgression they have committed against Havria!"

The Overlord of the Vortex yelled as he tried to overpower the Lord of Geo.

(I have no idea what the connection between Osial and the God of Salt was. So, in this story, Havria is Osial/(M/N) younger sister)

CRASH!

Osial sent a massive tsunami straight at Morax who withdrew his sword and summoned the Vortex Vanquisher.

SLICE!

And cleaved the wave in half, dispelling the power and causing the waves to disspate.

Growling, Osial flew at high speed and slammed his fist into Morax cheek.

BAM!

"Gnh!" Morax grunted as he was sent flying back.

BAM!

And into a mountain.

"Nnh!" He grunted as he got back up and quickly rammed into Osial.

"Oof!" Osial grunted as Morax pinned him down.

Raising his fists, he began slamming them down onto Osial face.

BAM! THUD! SLAM!

Morax relentlessly beat him into the ground.