Aggressive Negotiations: (M/N) Style

-Mondstadt-

It has been several days since (M/N) and Kaeya cleared out the Temple of Wolf. During that time, while waiting for Aether and Paimon to be done with their own Temples, he had been boredly wiping out hilichurl camps that were spotted near the city.

"While these small fries pose no threat to me. The same can't be said for the remaining knights."

(M/N) said to himself.

"Still..."

The fact that there were so many hilichurl campsites around was the bigger concern on his mind.

'What do they hope to achieve by having their brethren stationed near the city?'

(M/N) could not make heads or tails out of what the Abyss Order was planning. What did they stand to gain from this?

"(M/N)!"

Came the shout of a familiar voice. Turning around, he was greeted by an excitingly waving Paimon and a calmly waving Aether.

"Aether, Paimon" (M/N) greeted, "You done with your temples?"

"Yeah!" Paimon shouted "It was fun!"

"And terrifying when we were with Lisa." Aether interjected. "That woman is dangerous, and I would not let my guard down around her."

"Yeah, that's the vibe I was getting from her."

(M/N) deadpan

"Yeah, and that's not counting what Kaeya did that delayed our meeting."

"Oh?"

(M/N) said intrigued, what did the Calvary Captain do that pissed off Paimon.

"He lied about a stupid treasure that didn't exist and made us do his dirty work to capture a stupid thief!"

Paimon complained, crossing her arms in frustration at being deceived (You're way too easy to manipulate with food and treasure).

"That so?" (M/N) said, both amused and annoyed at what the Khaenri'ah spy did.

"But don't worry" Aether reassured him. "I taught him a lesson he won't soon forget."

"Oh? Do tell"

-Flashback-

"Hey Kaeya?" Aether said, holding the Harbinger of Dawn in his hand.

"Hm?" Kaeya turned his head to the Traveler questioningly.

CRACK!

Only for the taller male to suddenly crouched down to his knees as he held his manhood in his hands,

"WHY!?" Kaeya screamed in pain from having Aether brutally kicking his foot into his balls.

"That's for deceiving us!" He angrily said, "Do that again and say goodbye to having any children."

"Capish?"

"I-I understand." Kaeya fell to the floor in pain as Aether and Paimon left the temple. Leaving two stunned knights and one thief to stare in shock at what had just happened.

-End Flashback-

"...Wow." Was all (M/N) could say from the vicious assault Aether had done to the Calvary Captain.

'Perhaps, I've been a bad influence on him.' (M/N) thought a little concerned about Aether retaliation methods.

"Yeah" Aether said, with no regret in his voice.

A small, awkward silence filled the air.

"Welp! That's water under the bridge right now!" Paimon suddenly said, "Let's go get something to eat and then see Jean."