Liyue: Land of Contracts

...And idiots.

New chapter out!

Thank you guys for waiting!

Now it's time to deal with my other stories.

Disclaimer: I do not own the arts, videos shown in this chapter. They belong to their respective creators.

Enjoy!

Step, step, step

"Finally!"

(M/N) growled as Liyue Harbor finally came into sight.

"Can't believe we wasted almost a freaking week trying to get here.

"..."

Aether said nothing, but silently agreed as he and Paimon quietly wlaked/floated on the path to Liyue.

Ignoring the concerned and startled looks of passerbys as they walked past, their dark auras keeping people at bay.

A certain book lover blinked as he stared at the group.

'Well, they certainly have seen better days.' He thought to himself. 'Wonder what happened to them?'

Let me explain.

The group currently looked like they had just come back from a warzone. Bruises, and dust all over them, clothes ripped in certain areas (Paimon was lucky she could teleport to wherever), hair frizzled and looked like they were shocked.

All in all...not a good experience for them.

'Can I just go back to Mondstadt?'

Aether thought to himself.

The past few days had been hell for the group.

He'd rather fight Dvalin and Andrius at the same time then what he had to deal with during the trip over here!

-Flashback-

"Congratulations!"

(M/N) sarcastic voice rang out.

"You now obtained the power of Geo! Be prepared to be a reminiscing old man, lose mora faster than your virginity, throw rocks at idiots (Though I would do that if I had the power of Geo), and have an emo child!"

'...I feel like there's some sort of joke in there.'

Aether thought to himself.

"Well!" Paimon shouted. "Now that Aether has the power of Geo, we should – EEKK!"

Paimon screamed, as rock covered lizards pop up from out of nowhere!

"Geovishaps!"

(M/N) growled, drawing his sword and hurtling towards one of the Hatchlings.

"Die!"

Wham!

"Ack!"

Aether shouted as he was knocked into the air.

Bam!

"Ow!"

He grunted as he kissed the ground.

"Why you little!"

Snarling, Aether swung his hand.

...And sent a massive rock at the Geovishap Hatchlings that had double-teamed him.

Screech!

The monsters roared in pain as Aether repeatedly stabbed them.

"Die!"