Bringing it all to an End

Hello, everybody!

Thank you all for waiting, while I had been focusing on my other books.

I apologize if this chapter is too short or not too your liking, I had to use my time wisely.

Enjoy!

-Angel Share-

"Finally!" Paimon shouted in victory. "The Holy Lyre is back in safe hands."

"But, is this really going to be helpful in dealing with Dvalin?"

She asked unsure.

"It certainly has seen better days."

(M/N) crossed his arms as everybody stared at the sorry state of the Holy Lyre.

Sighing, Venti explained.

"Although this is indeed the Holy Lyre of Barbatos, a thousand years of inactivity has rendered its Anemo power dry and empty. In this state, it's not even worth trying to play a tune fitting for Dilic's tavern with."

"Oi!" Diluc grunted at that slight. "Bards fight to get a stage at my tavern. Don't make assumptions!"

"Now's not the time!" Aether and Jean shouted.

"And YOU!" Paimon turned to Venti. "Did you really have us 'borrow' the Holy Lyre to play music for drunks!?"

"Ehe..."

"EHE TE NANDAYO!?"

"EHE TE NANDAYO!?"

"In any case." Venti continued, holding her old Lyre. "We can't summon Dvalin with it at the moment."

Staring sadly at the Lyre worn down state, she continued: "It's not that the Lyre is useless, but the strings..."

"You're up Aether." (M/N) pushed forward.

"Me?" Aether tilted his head, confused on the older male order.

"Yes, you." (M/N) shook his head. "The Holy Lyre is depleted of Anemo energy, we just need to restore it to make it work again."

"And I do believe the purified tear you have is the key."

"Bingo!"

Venti dinged.

'Well, got nothing to lose.' Aether thought to himself, before grabbing the tear and placing it on the Holy Lyre.

Flash!

It was a good the tavern was empty or this would have potentially compromised their secret operations with how bright the Lyre glowed.

"It worked, as expected!" Venti cheered.

"This youthful glow..."

Jean trailed off, dazzled by the brilliant radiance that the Lyre was emitting by having just one crystal absorbed by it.