Tomo/Weiss

Tomo/Weiss

His fingers tremble around the brown bottle's neck as Tomo brings it to his lips.  He sits naked on the bed he had made love to Keaton on.  His thick dark hair a mess from running his fingers through it, stood up in unruly spikes.  Tomo's eyes pink and puffy from past sobbing watch the liquid behind the glass tilt towards the neck.  Bitter taste fills his mouth as he swallows but his mind is remembering how Keaton looked with him inside him.

With a jerking motion he throws the bottle at the wall, listening to the shattering glass as if from behind plastic. The sound muffled, Tomo tilts his head forward but he can not hear anything at all, not even the sound of his breathing. It as if he is going deaf, then not in seconds.  The hearing coming and going.  He smacks himself but the skin on skin contact is delayed as is the pain.  His face scrunches up in confusion, he rises and the world tilts.  The beer making his mind sluggish, he lands on his side on the bed.  The smell of sweat and sex fills his nostrils, he cries out against the sheet the pain of the heartbreak too much.

Around his head are empty glass bottles, for a moment he imagines breaking one and slitting his wrists. But instead he pushes himself shakily to his feet again. 

"He'll need me when Zhao breaks his heart. Gotta be there for my bro," he said to the empty room.  Nodding hurts but he does it, his brain feels like it's swimming free inside his skull.  He lifts one large flat foot and then the other, moving slowly past the wreckage of the birthday party.  He comes to the bathroom and smiles bitterly.  A shower and then he'll leave, he decides. 

Moving into the dark small room he fumbles for the light switch.  His large hand slaps the wall a few times before he finds it and he switches it on. Looking at himself in the mirror he gasps and stumbles back.  There in the mirror is another him, this version doesn't move but watches him with calm eyes the color of blood.  The man's hair as white as moonlight cut to the left so the bangs fall over the left eyebrow.  They share the same long face, large nose and thin pink lips.  But this version is dressed in a white suit with a black button down shirt beneath.  He tilts his head to the right, a curiosity in those red eyes as he watches Tomo drunkenly catch himself on the wall and stare at him. 

"You poor boy," the voice says from Tomo's own mouth but it's the reflection's lips that move. Tomo covers his mouth and the reflection smiles and quirks a brow in mock concern.

The hand struggles to stay over his mouth as an invisible force pulls at it.  The struggle is short as the hand comes away from the mouth. Tomo is pulled forward to the mirror. 

"Do not refuse me." His mouth says and with that the arm is pulled back behind him and jerked up. Tomo let's put a cry of pain before the hand is released and the limb falls limp at his side.

"Do you understand now?" His mouth says and he nods his head.

"My name is Weiss. You poor boy are to be my possession until I see fit to release you. Now take a shower, you've sullied my body but first..." Weiss said and he moves Tomo's hand up, curling two fingers so only the first two are straight and he shoves the fingers into Tomo's mouth past his throat causing him to vomit.  Tomo tilts forward as his mouth is filled with the acrid taste.  Before him Weiss watches smiling as Tomo shudders and shakes and vomits into the sink.