Notes on upcoming scenes and inspiration

Ok! So writing two other projects at once has me on a schedule. And I'm one chapter away on Wolf Creek before I can finish chapter 14 of this book! But, the new Taylor Swift album came out and I had just watched that show "Unlocked" and WAS SUPER INSPIRED SO I PUT EVERYTHING ON A HOLD FOR YESTERDAY AND wrote this. The man in the picture is Calvin from Unlocked and he looks just like Keaton right! Anyway here is a scene from after the time jump in Ch14. A month becomes 6 months and Keaton has let himself go a bit from depression and heartbreak.

This is what inspired this scene

"But I knew you'd linger like a tattoo kissI knew you'd haunt all of my what-ifsThe smell of smoke would hang around this long'Cause I knew everything when I was youngI knew I'd curse you for the longest timeChasin' shadows in the grocery lineI kn...

I knew you'd haunt all of my what-ifs
The smell of smoke would hang around this long
'Cause I knew everything when I was young
I knew I'd curse you for the longest time
Chasin' shadows in the grocery line
I knew you'd miss me once the thrill expired
And you'd be standin' in my front porch light
And I knew you'd come back to me
You'd come back to me
And you'd come back to me
And you'd come back"

From "Cardigan" by Taylor Swift

——-

On Purpose

Keaton looked at himself in the floor to ceiling mirror of his dorm room. Six months is a long time, he thought as he looked at his messy hair, his bangs covered his eyes unless he swept them back. He still had his father's broad shoulders and height. But his pecs has softened into small mounds of chest. His dark nipples were always hard and the sparse chest hair between them and down to the belly that had grown over his abs. He wasn't sure how to feel about anything anymore. His body had a mind of its own he joked to himself as he turned to the side and saw the two cuts edges, now pink raised skin sliced through the full back piece of tiger ripping its way out of his skin. The ornate piece ran down from his long neck to curves of his round moons of an ass. He looked himself over unaware the door had opened and two sets of eyes were on him. He was grateful his foreskin covered penis had not grown smaller with the added weight.

"I told you, he's a Daddy now," Tomo said with a good humored smile at the tall, dark man next to him who looked at Keaton with something close to admiration. Keaton's eyes moved from one man to the other. The feeling of every inch of his body being seen, scrutinized filled him with panic. Like a rattlesnake in a corner of the room he lashed out. Red in the face, bangs swishing over his brown eyes as he shouted curses. His large hands waving and pointing accusingly at the two men he regarded as family. Both seemed unfazed by his outburst. Running with his flaccid penis cupped in his hands to his bed where he grabbed a sheet and covered himself.

"What the fuck do you two want!?" Keaton shouted as his hair flopped in front of his eyes and his cheeks burned with embarrassment.

"Well we wanted to tell you Zhao is Here to pick you up. But clearly I don't have to since someone couldn't just wait in the living room." Tomo trailed off and Death stepped out of the way and the crimson eyed beautiful young man entered the room. The moment Zhao saw him Keaton felt his breath catch in his throat. It was the first time they had been in the same room since the kiss months ago. But now it felt like time had snapped back and the Kiss had happened yesterday. His heart beat wildly inside his chest as he stood there with just the white sheet covering his lower half. He wasn't sure what to do, whether he should care if Zhao saw him like this. From the look of the short lean man in the white button down shirt that was tight in places from lean muscle, he felt ugly and fat. Had it been six months since he had been able to turn heads in any room he entered.