War Part 1

Lyric pov

I woke up in bed next to my husband. Trey has been angry since we got the documents about the custody over Trinity. I understand why he's mad. I'm mad to but sometimes Trey get upset and starts to get angry with me. To take his anger out. Like the other day I was cooking breakfast for him before he went to the studio and I gave him his plate with bacon on the side. He ate it and was talking bout the bacon was burnt and threw a whole fit about it. He left and didn't come back to 11pm.

Like really you mad over burnt bacon. It wasn't even burnt. I'm the only one that should be getting mad over food I'm carrying a baby that eats like an animal. Other than that tomorrow is our court date. I'm really nervous. Trey and I haven't even talk about our plan on going in to court. Trey doesn't even want me to go so I won't be so stress. Trinity is just as my daughter as much as she is to Trey.

I got out of bed and went to go take a shower. I want to spend the day with my baby girl before everything gets to hectic. I finish doing my hygiene and put some jeans on and a blue blouse on. I walk out the closet and saw Trey was still sleeping. I walk into Trinity's room and she was watching tv.

"Morning baby." I said kissing her on the bed.

"Morning momma. Do I have to go to school today?" She said to me making a pouty face. I cracked a smile.

"No baby. We gonna have a momma and Trinity day. Just us two."

"Yayyyyyy!!!!!" She said screaming in excitement and smiling. She has a missing tooth and she looks she cute.

Trey pov

I woke up with Lyric not beside me. She know I don't want her going no where without telling me or my security not with her. I grab my hand phone off for the nightstand and call her. I got no respond. It went straight to voicemail. I hate it when she does that. She has my baby inside of her and I don't want nothing bad to happen. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I was taking a piss in the toilet. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Daddy daddy" I heard the twins say. I but TRIGGA back in. I wash my hands and open the bathroom door. The twins hugged my legs.

"What yall want?" I said walking with them on my legs.

"Momma and Trin not here." Tj said.

"Daddy I hungry." Aria said. This girl is always hungry.

"Well why don't we go downstairs and eat."

They both smiled and I pick them up and threw them over my shoulders. I took them downstairs and put them on couch. I turn the tv on for them. I walk into kitchen and started to make breakfast. I'm furious with Lyric. She thinks it's ok to take Trinity and not tell me. Then not answer the phone. She's gonna get a mouth full.

Afternoon

Lyric pov

Trinity and I were having so much fun. We got our toes and nails done. I took her shopping, and got our hair done. I enjoyed myself getting pampered but more cause I got to spend it with my little girl. Trinity got hungry so I'm taking her to her favorite restaurant. Friendly's.

"Momma I want chicken fingers and fries please."

"Sure baby. I'll get the same thing."

"Momma how come Ari couldn't come too."

"Cause I wanted to spend some time with you pumpkin."

"I love you momma."

"I love you too baby." She got out of her side of the booth and came to my side. She climb onto my lap and kiss my cheek.

Trey pov

I called Lyric over 20 times and text over 50. She hasn't responded back yet. I'm seriously worried. She could of at least left a freaking note. I drop the kids off at Mrs. Kathy house. I started to look for my wife and kid. Just let them be ok and safe.

Lyric pov.

"Sweetie I'll be right back. I'm gonna go to the bathroom. You stay here and don't talk to no one." I said leaving Trinity at the video games. While I went to the bathroom. This baby got me going every 5mins. It's ridiculous.

Trinity pov.

My momma went to the bathroom and I was playing a game in the arcade.

"Hi Trinity"

I turned around and a tall guy was looking down at me.

"My momma told me not to talk to strangers." I said turning back around.

"Well that's not a nice way to talk to your daddy."
"Your not my daddy. LIAR!"

Lyric pov

"MOMMA"

I heard Trinity yell my name. I flushed the toilet. I walk out. I saw her looking under stalls.

"Sweetie I'm right here. What's wrong?" She ran over to me with tears in her eyes. She cried in the croak of my neck.

"It's daddy my real daddy?"

I was shock. Why would she ask me that. Unless......... O shit. ...... Rick.

Trey pov

I totally forgot I out a tracking device on Lyric's phone. Yes, I know it's crazy but I did it just in case something like this happen. I found out she was at the mall in Friendly's. I walk in the restaurant and I saw Rick. Him and Lyric were arguing. I walk up to them and got in the middle.

"I thought I told your ass. To leave my family alone nigga." I said getting in his face. He chuckled.

"Nigga you ain't shit. I can have you in jail in a heartbeat. I got so much on you and your wife. Yall ain't never gonna see Yall kids again. Now if I was you. I would be good cause you got court." He walk out. I turned around to Lyric. I was piss as hell with her. I can't even look at her. I grab Trinity and walk out leaving her without a word.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How was that guys? It took me sometime but I think I got it.

What y'all think happening next. Comment & Vote
-JJ