Baby Shower Part 2

This chapter is dedicated to __leaah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April pov

Trey left with the twins about an hour ago. I have to make sure Lyric is ready on time for the shower. I'm so excite for my little grandson to be here. Bout time these two had another baby. I was starting to get worried and thinking something was wrong with them. If you know what I mean. I walk up the steps to give Lyric tell her we are gonna spend the day together. I knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Good Afternoon sweetie."

"Afternoon, ma what you doing today?"

"I was thinking we could do something together. For once before the baby comes."

"Yea sure. You know where Trey went. I haven't seen him, nor the twins."

"He went to go to the store to pick me up some food Thanksgiving."

"Oh ok. Well I'll go get ready." I nodded my head and walk out. Step 1 complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trey pov

"Lyric's getting ready now. Are y'all almost done?"

"Yea we setting up the food now. TJ DONT TOUCH THAT FOOD BOY." I said catching him in mid way of licking the cake.

"Don't yell at my baby. You ain't to old to get whoop..

"Ma, he"

"Ma, he nothing. Just get everything ready we'll be on our way in about an hour. Bye." She said hanging up. Man she can be mean sometimes. I did what she told me tho, cause she would slap me if I don't.

"Daddy." Aria said tugging on my pants.

"Yes pumpkin." I said looking down at her. She had icing on her face.

"Didn't I tell you no food." I said popping her butt.

"I hungry." She said about to cry. I pick her up and took her to the bathroom. I grab a wet wash cloth and wipe her face.

"No more okay? You have to eat first"

She nodded her head and walked out the bathroom. Man my kids are greedy. Lol

I grabbed my phone out my pocket and called Ms. Carla, Trinity's grandma. I wanted to give another surprise to Lyric, which was bringing Trinity by. I actually want her to spend the night, since the Will said I can have her on the weekends and she can spend the night ony if it's okay with  Carla

I dialed her number and she answered on the 3rd ring.

Phone Conversation

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ms. Carla? This is Tremaine"

"Oh hello Tremaine, how are you?"

"I'm good, listen, I wanted to know if I can have Trinity spend the night for the weekend?"

"Well of coarse you can, you know she miss you guys very much"

"I miss her too, but listen, I wanted to know if you can drop her off, we are having a surprise baby shower for Lyric and this would also be a surprise for her"

"Oh ok sure, where at?"

"2457 Beach Way, it's gonna be at a beach house"

"Ok well I'll be glad to drop her off there"