Sneak Peek

Trey Pov

We pick up the twins up from daycare and they seem to have had a lot of fun. So much fun Aria couldn't stop talking. I was driving down the street towards our house.

"And then momma we color."

"That seems like a lot. Did you miss me or were you having to much fun?"

"I did momma." Tj said, making Lyric smile. I grab her hand off her thigh, rub her knuckles, and bringing them to my lips and kissing them. I pull into the driveway, unlocked the car and got out. We got the kids out the car. Lyric unlocked the door. The twins ran off to their rooms I guess. Lyric put Aldon in his play pin.

"Babe the Military Ball is tonight and I wanna go." Lyric said sitting on my lap.

"Whose gonna watch the kids?"

"Chris he only lives down the street and he has Royalty this week so at least Ari has her to play with."

"No!" I said pushing get off my lap. Walking to the fridge.

"Why?"

"I don't want Ty getting any ideas that he can flirt with you."

"Your acting like we're going on a date."

"I don't care. Your not going."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys I know I haven't been as active as I usually am, because I've been really trying to get my grades up in school, trying to make my mom happy and all. So guys bare with me a little. Hopefully the full chapter will be up by the end of the week. Please don't stop reading this book, cause this means a lot to me.