Talk to Her

Chapter 5
Trey pov

Today we are going to New York for Lyric's family reunion. I only met her family at the wedding. They were ok. Well at least I know we're she gets her crazy from. We were in the car on our way to my jet. Lyric was really quiet today. I guess she's mad from yesterday. Maybe I was too hard on her. I know she's not going to cheat. I don't trust Ty around Lyric. He broke her heart before and I'm not gonna let her get close to him so he can do it again. We stop in front on my jet and we got out and got the kids out. We walk up the steps to the plane and got situated.

Aria: Mamma

Lyric: Yes sweetie

Aria: We go see papa

Lyric: Yes baby. She said dryly.

The kids sat down in their seats. Lyric sat across from. She was on her phone and I couldn't tell what she was thinking about.

Trey: Baby you ok?

Lyric: Yea why.

Trey: You look upset.

Lyric: I'm not I'm just tired. That's it. Are you ok babe.

Trey: I'm fine. Are you mad at me from yesterday.

Lyric: No Trey. She said like she wanted me to stop asking questions.

She got up and went to the bathroom. I heard the door slam close.

Tj: Dada is mamma sad.

I hate it when we fight in front of the kids. I gave them a snack and kiss their heads. I went to the bathroom and I knock on the door but I got no answer. I heard some talking and I tried to make it out.

Lyric: I can come over tonight....... Same place.....Ok Bye.

She open the door and jump.

Lyric: What are you doing.

Trey: I wanted to make sure you were ok?

Lyric: I'm fine now. She said smiling. She peck my lips and walk away.

Lyric pov

I was talking to someone who could help me get Trey's birthday present. I'm usually good with presents but what do you get someone who has everything. His birthday isn't till November and its June. The gift I wanna get him cost a lot of money. I'm not working right now and I don't wanna take money out the bank cause I have the kids to think about. I'll think of something.

Hours later

We are finally in New York. The kids were all sleep. They like the plane ride and after a hour they we knock out like a light. Trey just kept looking at me like I had a dumb look on my face. I know he's upset about me leaving without asking, and Ty calling me but he'll be happy at the end. We got in the car Trey called for us to go to Jason's house.

Lyric: Babe I'm sorry for giving you a hard time since we got back. I know I nag a lot about us spending time together but I don't want us falling apart again.

Trey:'We're not gonna fall apart again. I'm not gonna let that happen babe. When I said I was gonna try to keep you and the kids in my life I meant it.

I peck his lips and we drove up into the driveway. I got out the car and pick up the twins and Trey got Trinity. I walk up to the door and knock on it. I heard footsteps and the door open.

Emmy: Auntie. She said screaming.

Lyric: Shhhh Emmy the twins sleep.

Emmy: Sorry she whispered. I laugh and kiss her head. I walk in the house and I saw my brothers and sisters and got really happy cause I never get to see them.

Izzy: What's up sis.

Lyric: Hey Izzy.

Sadie: The kids gotten so big since the last time I saw them.

Lyric: Yea I know. I wish yall came to the wedding.

Chris: Sorry bout that you know we always late to everything.

Lyric: Trust me I know. We all start laughing.

Jason: Hi baby girl.

Lyric: Hi daddy.

Jason: Can I hold Aria.

Lyric: No cause she's sleep and I don't want them up for a couple hours.

Jason: You can take them upstairs.

Jessica: Hi Lyric.

Lyric: Jessica

I went upstairs as Trey followed me. I put the kids in the room two doors down from my old room. I walk in my old room and I saw Trey looking at my stuff. I leaned against the door frame and look at him.

Trey: You know you and Melody look alike.

Lyric: Everyone says that but I don't see it.

Trey: Have you talk to her since you know.

Lyric: What do I need to talk to her for.

Trey: Lyric it's not gonna hurt if you just pick up the phone and say hi.

Lyric: Yes it will I don't want to be lied to. Trey just let it go. I said flopping on the bed. Trey laid next to me.

Trey: Just call her please. For me or at least our kids.

Lyric: Fine.

I pick up my phone and dial Melody's number. Here goes nothing.